1/10 Seymour (xpost from health)

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Andrea and Seymour, Jan 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Andrea and Seymour

Andrea and Seymour Member

2. Ronnie & Luna

Ronnie & Luna Well-Known Member

Hi Andrea

How is Seymour doing? Any updates?
    It would be very concerning if Seymour was still not eating after 24 hours, I know when Luna does this, he goes a few hours, more or less half a day before he wants food. He just did it to me yesterday.

I hope u can update soon! Feel better Seymour and EAT!!

3. Cassandra and Sasha

Cassandra and Sasha Well-Known Member

(((Andrea)))

I know how worrisome it can be when they've vomited and won't eat. Try the Pepcid and giving smaller meals throughout the day, and if he doesn't snap out of it by tomorrow (or if he gets much worse), I would head to the vet and have the fPLI/Spec fPL run for pancreatitis.

How are the 5 P's? Outside of the food/vomiting, does everything else seem okay? Litter box action okay? Do you know that he has pooped/peed recently?

4. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

Update?

Any update Andrea? I hope he has eaten and is back to "normal".

5. Andrea and Seymour

thanks guys. it's been a long day here, but he seems to be feeling better. he did eat today and it's almost pmps time. i'm going to see how he does tonight and tomorrow. thinking it may have just been a hair ball or something.

he seems to be acting fine, not meatloafing but not exactly playing which is normal for him. there is poo in the litterbox, but i'm going to add some miralax to din din in case that's the issue. i did add water to breakfast and by the time i got home he had eaten both watered down cans of ff. yay!

6. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

Good. I'm glad he's feeling better.
    I hate it when kitty's turn their noses up at food, especially diabetics. 2 cans of ff for breakfast? whew, I thought my cats ate a lot.

7. Andrea and Seymour

Lol, he doesn't normally eat that much but I offered a second flavor to see if he would eat that and then just left both out.

8. Helene & Tizon

Helene & Tizon Well-Known Member

(((Andrea))))
    Eat Seymour, eat!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.