1/10 Shadow AMPS=218, PMPS=191

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA), Jan 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

+4=145
    +6=160
    +11=171
    AMPS=218 ~ F .75u Lev (day 5)

Yesterday's Condo

Shadow ate very well this morning and all is well. Uneventful night last night but I did sleep right through the +8 test. I did give him a teaspoon of food at +11 to hold him over. Both kitties were very hungry after missing their +8 snack. :cry: I felt so bad. Have to go btb now ~ feeling very, very tired. (DD is still visiting...going to see Avatar later today)

Hope you all have a very nice Sunday...and keep warm... :D

2. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Michelle and Mannie (GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 1/10 Shadow AMPS=218

Just thought I'd stop in and say hello!

I hate to admit the number of snack times I have slept through.... been there, though one of my civvies has taken it upon herself to make sure I don't anymore. darn claws will wake anyone up.

Enjoy Avatar - I hear it is great!

Nice numbers btw!

3. Brenda and Morris

Brenda and Morris Member

Haven't checked in with you guys in awhile...sounds like you are wearing yourself out, Pat. :YMSIGH: This cold weather is knocking me out too...making me want to just snuggle up in the bed with Morris on my feet....although he usually refuses to stay there in the daytime, too many things to watch through the window. Yeah, he doesn't go outside anymore either :lol: finally got too cold for him! Either that or his new catnapper has a better view. :lol:

Stay warm and rest up...and enjoy the movie!

4. Randi & Max (GA)

Randi & Max (GA) Well-Known Member

I don't think you Floridians are used to such cold.
    I can understand your need to sleep and snuggle. It's only about -10 up here in Monteal.
    Too much snow to even get a good squirrel view on the outside balcony.

Keep warm. Nice numbers for Shadow.

5. CD and BigMac

CD and BigMac Well-Known Member

Very proud of Shadow's numbers yesterday. This is just so good to see here. Blues (100's) are helping Mr. P (pancreas) heal and we hope he can take over this insulin job full-time someday. Come on Mr. P, don't you want to work full time? I hear the benefit plan is excellent. Haha!

6. carolynandlatte

carolynandlatte Well-Known Member

OMG! Im listening to the news and hear how cold it is down there! We are getting a warm up from 20 belows to 20 above. Tell Shadow and Raja Im sending my down parkas ASAP! Latte loves to lay on them...they keep kitties warm.

7. carolynandlatte

PS- am I seeing right? Did shadow decide to have a daytime slumber party?!?!?! :eek:

8. CD and BigMac

CD and BigMac Well-Known Member

Hmmm.. was that 29 an error? Hard to imagine how he went from 29 to 205. If so, that was some high powered HC food! What's up, Pat?
    Shadow:
    AMPS=218
    +4 = 29
    +5 = 205
    +6 = 161

9. Ronnie & Luna

Ronnie & Luna Well-Known Member

Pat! Wake up! lol 29? Youuuwhooo

Gotta be a typo...Pat? lol

10. Libby and Lucy

Libby and Lucy Senior Member Moderator

obviously I picked the wrong condo to be my first visit of the evening, one condo and I'm already confused!

11. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Re: 1/10 Shadow PMPS=191

AMPS=218
    +4-219
    +5=205
    +6=161
    PMPS=191 ~ .75u

:oops: I am SO sorry kids.... :oops: This crazy lady did finally cut down her nails....I couldn't really type very easily with them so long. AND, I was very distracted around here too. I apologize to those who read my SS...you would think I would have seen that typo....but I didn't... apologies... :oops: I flunked out of proof readers school.... :lol:

Got a +6 and left food for my two...then went to try to see Avatar 3D but it was sold out! So we waited for another hour to see the next show...It was so good!!! I want to live there. :sad: I really doooooo......I really loved it....
    (wow...it really does feel better to type with shorter nails...) Shadow gave me a break today, as yesterday. He is doing pretty well. No guarantees about later on (or tomorrow for that matter! )

12. carolynandlatte

oh qheq!!!!!
    I mean, phew! ( I dont type well on my phone)

Glad things are good. Shadow looks great and you took a fun break for youself.
    Hope tonight is smooth sailing with lots of zzzzzz under warm, fuzzy blankets!

13. Miriam and Putty (GA)

Miriam and Putty (GA) Well-Known Member

I am glad to see that Shadow was not in the 20's.
    Pat how could you have stayed up so late last night and made it through a movie. I would have been asleep before it started.
    Sorry about the cold in Florida....you Floridians have such thin blood. :cool:

14. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

Shadow's numbers are looking great. Does Raja approve?

15. Ronnie & Luna

Ronnie & Luna Well-Known Member

hmm, could be a an interesting nite, hope ur well rested :eek:

16. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Re: 1/10 Shadow +4=193

+4=193

Oh qheq.... LOL he is doing well at this hour... :lol: will see what he is planning by next test time.
    For myself, feeling a bit tired....glad I have my Cape Cod coat to wear down here lately!! :eek: It's going down to the 20s tonight. Yipes!
    Just might need that down coat of yours Carolyn....and yes Miriam..my blood has thinned to Floridian standards. 70 feels chilly to us normally.... LOLOL...wicked freezing here fo sho!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.