1/10 Six's PMPS 343

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Amy and Six, Jan 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Amy and Six

Amy and Six Well-Known Member

Yesterday's condo

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=1900

I made Six leave the party early last night, but at least I was able to get some sleep. :lol:

Some crazy stuff happening in LL for some last night. I hope all the late nights lead to nice naps today. You ALL deserve it!!!

Those lower numbers didn't last too long...is this considered a bounce? Didn't seem like dropped that low for this to qualify.

2. joyce-tuscany(GA)

joyce-tuscany(GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 1/10 Six's AMPS 309, +2.5 341

Hi Amy, thanks for the smiles this am - reading your posts from last pm - yes, very soon you will not get nauseated over numbers in the high 100's. Soon you will even go to bed at a +5.3 of 69 and not even worry (like I did last pm). But, oh yeah, I remember those first few times to get in the bloos and then the greens....

Six might be having a small bounce - hopefully he clears and you see blue again. Otherwise we will have to threaten him with a dosecrease this week.

3. Amy and Six

Re: 1/10 Six's AMPS 309, +2.5 341

Thanks for the reassurance! Have to admit I was relieved I saw a rise last night...not mentally ready for those greens yet, but seeing those blues has definitely adjusted my perspective. You're going to bed at a +5.3 of 69 comment scares the devil out of me so I'm just going to ignore it for now. :lol:

4. Amy and Six

We had some smooth sailing through the land of pinkus today...back to Mr. Steady Freddy.

5. Helene & Tizon

Helene & Tizon Well-Known Member

Steady Freddy should be aiming for Regulated Roger!
    Don't worry about the scare of the new-to-you numbes. I nearly needed a defirbilator when Tizon went green the first time. Keep telling yourself that you can do this and that as long as you got a meter, some strips and some gravy, you are invincible!
    Enjoy your evening Amy!

6. Amy and Six

ROFL...
    I think we have the makings of a new superhero!

7. Libby and Lucy

Libby and Lucy Senior Member Moderator

little bit of a bounce, probably (he doesn't have to go low to bounce, just has to go lower than his body is used to). Now let's do it again, Six!

(I went to sleep on a 40 once, though I did get a lot of wet noodles for that so I don't recommend it....60's are much better for sleeping)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.