1/11 Shadoe amps 364 pmps 329

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Blue, Jan 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blue

Blue Well-Known Member

Yesterday’s Condo

Yesterday's recap:
    434 - amps
    365 - +2
    322 - +6 (and happy, happy, happy)
    365 - +10
    353 - pmps
    329 - +2
    353 - +4
    371 - +11

Just like some people are called tree huggers, Shadoe can be called a PINK hugger.
    She just loves her pinks and I don't think she would mind one pink little bit if she stayed in the pinks forever.

I am debating a move up in time for Shadoe because her internal clock seems to be a bit earlier than mine. Even though her numbers are not to the roof in the morn, she ruins any possibility of my actually sleeping to 6am - a 12lb cat waliking all over you is not conducive to sound sleep - and she really did not like my being up at 5am and not catering to her every need. She was forced to sulk while I got ready for work. We will see how it goes but I may eventually start to inch closer to 6am as the amps.

Anyways, today is off to a great start; her pinks have continued into this morning and she seems super happy and bright eyed this morning. She did a little threat this morn before amps; she jumped up to Booboo's dry, looked at me then jumped down. That is Shadoe's way of saying give me some chicken cubes cuz I am hungry NOW :twisted: or I may be forced to nibble some kibble! She knows... she knows. What a blackmailer, or something.

We will go ahead with the dose increase tonite; I am not waiting till later in the week as she is hopefully going to be busy filling that shed.

I hope all kitties have a pleasant day and don't stress their beans too badly :lol:

2. Miriam and Putty (GA)

Miriam and Putty (GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 1/11 Shadoe amps 364

A good Shadoe report. No more pink Shadoe.
    Have a good day Gayle. :D

3. Ronnie & Luna

Ronnie & Luna Well-Known Member

ah-haha! Well she is a girl..lol, gotta have some pink in her wardrobe!
    Nice WCR Gayle as usual!

Have a good day!

4. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

Great report! My 12 lb kitty will do the same thing although lately, she likes staying in the warm bed. Good luck with the increase tonight.

5. Blue

Blue Well-Known Member

Very interesting pmps today; lower than amps, but still pink.

Shadoe was not anxious for attention or food when I got home, but rather still napping and not hungry at all. I figured she was lower than normal but did not test as we went with the increase tonite to 5.25u, so I figured the pmps would be good enough.

She was feeling pretty spunky as well; she picked a fight with Booboo when Booboo attempted to sit with Shadoe in my chair. Shadoe is more than double Booboo in weight, Booboo took off quickly. Shadoe then took over the whole chair and went to sleep.

After her shot, I had to give her fresh food; she did not want what was already in her dish. She then strolled over to one of her little rugs, did some grooming then rolled over onto her back for another nap.

The ears are bent back now, and that glazed zoned out look is setting in, so she's coasting now.

I will test a couple times tonite, the last just before bed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.