1/12 Alex AMPS 298,+2~318,+5~256,+10~251

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Caryl & Sebastian & Alex (GA), Jan 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Caryl & Sebastian & Alex (GA)

Caryl & Sebastian & Alex (GA) Well-Known Member

Alex definitely getting back to Alex again and he had a very good day and night last night. I got myself up at 4:30 AM just to make sure his numbers weren't doing something 'crazy and they sure weren't. I realize this could be a fluke...to go from where he was before yesterday to where he is now on a tiny dose increase that he had on Sunday.... but he IS, after all, a CAT , and he is, on top of that, Alex(drama kitteh) :roll: cat_pet_icon ♥♥♥

morning everyone :razz:

yesterday

2. Monique & Spooky

Monique & Spooky Well-Known Member

Re: 1/12 Alex AMPS 298

Very nice! I think he's feeling better too, perhaps whatever that nasty virus or so that they had was keeping him higher. Hope it continues and you guys get to earn some decreases soon! Your are doing a good job, I know you want to do the best for Alex. Our good intentions are always battleing with our patients.

3. Hillary & Maui (GA)

Hillary & Maui (GA) Well-Known Member

Glad to see lower numbers for Alex today. Like Monique said, hopefully whatever else is going on with him is clearing up and getting out of his system and you can get back to normalcy.

4. Caryl & Sebastian & Alex (GA)

Thanks Monique :)

You're not kidding about THAT one! Sometimes I get so wrapped up in Alex's life I forget to think. It's scary sometimes :?

How are you and your kitty and your castle? :D

5. Monique & Spooky

Monique & Spooky Well-Known Member

Spooky is doing fine, If I could just keep him out of the forbidden things. On Sunday I made muffins, and took them out of the oven to cool, they were still pretty hot, I was away 5 minutes and he ate the tops off all 6 muffins! He has eaten a chocolate cheese cake, christmas cookies, and last night while watching TV I heard him on the rug crunching something, my daughter dropped a few coaco puffs and he ate them! He's like a kid, except he will only eat ONE type of canned cat food, nothing else. Before I got him switched to canned (took almost a year) :evil: he would eat nothing but dry food, I could leave anything out, steak, cookies, ham sandwich... He wouldn't look at it, even if I offered him a treat no way. Now he wants everything I have, he even stole a garlic breadstick! Crazy cat.

Got snow here and lot's of clouds and fog so i can't even see the castle right now. Snow has stopped, I finished shoveling, which I hate. Hoping it starts to warm up a bit (above freezing at least) how long till spring?

I also had bought some raw dog/cat food meat (looks like a jimmy dean sausage roll :lol: ) I've had it in the freezer since fall, decided to try it again, no go....except Socks will eat a little if I microwave it till it's like rubber ohmygod_smile Spooky is not interested at all. Maybe I should fix some on a plate for me and set it on the coffee table, then if he thinks he's stealing something he might eat it. You know wha someone else has is always better.

6. Caryl & Sebastian & Alex (GA)

That would be so swell ...for Alex and me and even for Jackson :D

7. Caryl & Sebastian & Alex (GA)

I know the raw food thing is really healthy, but I still can't wrap my head around it. Maybe one of these days (bleeech)

8. Kathy and Kitty

Kathy and Kitty Well-Known Member

A cat that eats muffins and COCOA PUFFS??? :shock: For the first time, I'm happy Kitty doesn't jump so high.

Caryl, my hat is off to anyone who can get up at 4:30 and still say "good morning." :D

9. Libby and Lucy

Libby and Lucy Senior Member Moderator

this dose is looking good for Alex so far. :smile:

10. Caryl & Sebastian & Alex (GA)

I KNOW!!!! I keep thinking it's a dream :D
    fingers crossed

11. Caryl & Sebastian & Alex (GA)

Awwww Thanks Kathy
    I used to do it when Alex's numbers were low to make sure he didn't go hypo...
    last night it was just to make sure they didn't go up to 500

(I say "used to" like I've been doing this for so long) :lol: :lol: :lol:

Since Jackson lost weight he's counter jumping again....as a matter of fact ...I better keep an eye on the peanut butter granola bars :D

12. Caryl & Sebastian & Alex (GA)

Re: 1/12 Alex PMPS 295,+2~290,+4~215

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.