1/12 Buster- AMPS 300- PMPS 252

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Bustercat, Jan 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bustercat

Bustercat Member

:cry: I am soooo bummed! My awesome vet is gone. She is only in to do surgeries one day a week, and not seeing patients. The front desk girl used to look at Buster's ss with our vet, so she printed it out today to give to one of the other vets in the office. I hope this vet is as up-to-date on fd. I will probably hear back from the new vet tomorrow after she has a chance to review the ss.

Buster is doing pretty good. I'll try for a b4 bed test.

2. Libby and Lucy

Libby and Lucy Senior Member Moderator

oh man, I HATE when the good vet leaves! The same thing happened to me last year, I finally found a vet that I LOVED, saw him a few times, then went back in for something and he was gone. The other vet there is good too, but not as good as the one who left (and he moved out of state).

3. Lydia--(Rosie & Basil) GA

Lydia--(Rosie & Basil) GA Well-Known Member

Oh, boy. That is so disappointing! But often, vets who share a practice also share perspectives and ideas. So you may find the new vet just as supportive of what you are doing. I hope so!

4. Jill & Alex (GA)

Jill & Alex (GA) Senior Member Moderator

hope you find the new vet to be supportive!

it appears buster's dose needs to be increased, but can't tell for sure without some nadir checks.
    will you be able to get some soon?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.