1-12 Deb's Spot AMPS ~ 87 - .3u

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Deb & Spot, Jan 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deb & Spot

Deb & Spot Well-Known Member

Spot is almost back to his normal self...He has been pacing around waiting for his breffus, furry and purry for test, and knocked down the trash can (even tho it is empty). He still has a little daze to his eyes and that antiseptic smell to him, but oddly enough, neither one of the civvies seem to be bothered by the smell and have not been acting odd around him.

Since the majesty is waiting for his breffus, I must go...you know he thinks I owe him yesterday's allotment of food since he didn't get any until after hiss dental, lol.

More snow here, so it's brrrr. Hope everyone has a great Tuesday...day 9 of the 12 day stretch has begun for me...weekend can't get here soon enough!!

2. Heather and Jasper

Heather and Jasper Member

happy Day after Dental Day!

Looks like Spot is recovering just fine! Give him scritches for me!

3. Helene & Tizon

Helene & Tizon Well-Known Member

Not too many people have visited Spot and his clean teeth today!
    Looks like all is good despite the pharmaceutical smell! Good day for the Spotman... iron those zippy pants and let's get ready to dance!

4. Lynee and Max

Lynee and Max Member

Love the Spot update. Saw your post on FB this morning and got a big chuckle out of it. Had to stop by here and tell Spot that I'm so glad that he's feeling better . Max wanted me to tell Spot that he's soooo glad everything went okay - gives him hope for when he has to have his dental done. Vera nice numbers today :mrgreen:

5. Deb & Spot

Re: 1-12 Deb's Spot AM +8.5 ~76/ PMPS ~ 87 - .3u

Having a nice evening with Spotman. He has been laying on or around me whenever I am sitting down. He is so purry and content.

6. Deb & Spot

Re: 1-12 Deb's Spot PM+4 ~ 85

nini! cya in the morning...no sleep test tonight

7. Libby and Lucy

Libby and Lucy Senior Member Moderator

I'm glad you're finally letting Spot put his shiny clean toofies to work by giving the poor cat some food. You know he is entitled to yesterday's food PLUS interest, right?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.