1/12 Logan AMPS 367, PMPS 407

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Kelly & Logan, Jan 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kelly & Logan

Kelly & Logan Well-Known Member

Yesterday:
    viewtopic.php?f=9&t=2134

Logan ate a little bit of FF that was left out this morning and afternoon...maybe 1/8 can each time. He's up to 100 ml of food three times a day. Tomorrow, he's at his full amount - 115 ml three times a day. At PMPS, he ate some freeze dried salmon, 1/3 jar of baby food and about 1/4 Whiskas pouch. That's the most interest he's shown so far. He enough pain meds for one more full day (at 3 times a day). We're thinking of skipping them tonight to see how he does. They make him so out of it and he doesn't seem to like the feeling. We'll be with him all night so if he seems to be in pain later, we can give them to him.

Still anxiously waiting for the biopsy results...hoping they'll come in tomorrow.

2. carolynandlatte

carolynandlatte Well-Known Member

It sounds like there are some great signs of improvement! This is FANTASTIC! :RAHCAT
    NO WAY could Logan be doing so well without all your love and encouragement.

I hope you are managing okay through the day at work, and not worrying too much.

I anxiously await the results alongside you and your dh.

Have a great night!

3. Kelly & Logan

Kelly & Logan Well-Known Member

I gave him his anti-nausea medication and then offered him some more Whiskas. He ate about 1/4 of a pouch and then 1/4 can of FF. No pain meds tonight. He did ok with the tube feeding so I'm hoping it wasn't too uncomfortable for him. We'll see how he does tonight. His interest in food was a great thing to see, even if it was just a small amount of food and not great food, at that. I'll take whatever I can get!

I've had a hard time focusing on work this week. It's hard not to worry about him! I'm just so ready to know what's going on and how soon we can start treatment. This patience thing sucks!!! :lol:

4. Barbara and tuffy

Barbara and tuffy Well-Known Member

(((Kelly))) hang in there. You are doing great. It is tough to wait but you will know eventually. Keep up your great work and support for Logan. Sending vibes to make you relax and try and concentrate at work, I know that is difficult. Prayers and snowflakes for you and Logan.

5. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

I don't know how you're managing concentrating on anything except Logan. I hope the lab results get here soon.

6. Blue

Blue Well-Known Member

I too, am amazed how you have been able to think about much besides Logan, but the one thing I was glad to read was the eating.
    To my way of thinking, if the kitty is eating, even a wee little bit, it's a good sign.

I hope you get the test results soon, and Logan has a restful nite now back home.

7. Libby and Lucy

Libby and Lucy Senior Member Moderator

((((Kelly)))) I hope the biopsy results come tomorrow so you'll know something. Glad to hear Logan is interested in food! :D

8. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

((Logan))...such a sweet boy...so good that he showed some interest in food...
    and BTW, it was nice to see you insert the :lol: in your post too...about the patience... :lol:
    haven't seen anything like that in awhile from you......sad about all you have been through and all that he has
    endured too...you two have done a wonderful job and I hope you will get the answers you seek soon....
    thinking of you all....

9. Jill & Alex (GA)

Jill & Alex (GA) Senior Member Moderator

(((kelly)))
    i've been thinking about logan all day. will check back here tomorrow.
    sending positive thoughts...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.