1/12 Roo AMPS+11 512 Request dosing advice

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by blueroo, Jan 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blueroo

blueroo New Member

Except for a few random dips, Roo's numbers still seem quite high to me. Can someone recommend whether I should keep him at the current dose, raise it, lower it, or anything else? I'd really like to see a steady downward trend.

Thanks,
    Deb & Roo

2. joyce-tuscany(GA)

joyce-tuscany(GA) Well-Known Member

3. Jill & Alex (GA)

Jill & Alex (GA) Senior Member Moderator

gosh, wish we could suggest what to do about dose, but we can't because there's not enough consistent data.

preshot numbers 2 x day, nadir checks, before bed spot checks, in and/or out the door checks... these are all pieces to the puzzle. right now we're missing too many pieces to responsibly suggest a possible dose adjustment. we really need to know how low this dose is taking roo. the high numbers *may* be from going low and then bouncing OR the dose may need to be increased.
    more spot checks will tell the story...

4. Heather and Jasper

Heather and Jasper Member

I agree with Jill. You need to get more spot checks in before anyone can responsibly offer any advice about increasing or decreasing. Atleast testing before every shot and one additional test each cycling including the PM cycle. on 01/07 you had no amps, but a +10 of 132 which shot up to 313 before PMPS. It looks to me like Roo was lower than the 132 but we have know way of knowing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.