1/13 Alex AMPS 399,+4~273,+6~246

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Caryl & Sebastian & Alex (GA), Jan 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Caryl & Sebastian & Alex (GA)

Caryl & Sebastian & Alex (GA) Well-Known Member

Just when I thought Alex was coming down...up he goes confused_cat
    Is this just to confuse me? Keep me on my toes? LTS again? Or is Alex headed back THERE again?

I guess I'll know soon nailbite_smile

(darn, I wanted to concentrate on Jackson's acne today)

Morning everyone :smile:

yesterday

2. Hillary & Maui (GA)

Hillary & Maui (GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 1/13 Alex AMPS 399

Caryl, this could be because you just changed the dose. So, give it time to figure itself out and see what happens.

Regarding raw food, it's actually not as icky as you may think. You can buy it, you don't have to make your own. Here's a thought and this is what I recently did.

I went to Nature's Variety website and signed up. (You need to put in the name of a store local to you) and then they will send you a coupon for bogo - 3 pound medallions.

It's a simple way to try it out without a huge investment.

OR you could go to a local store and pick up the "sample" size - I think it's about $5/6 for 12 medallions. Again, another good way to try it without too much investment.

I take a few out and put in baggy in fridge to defrost. When ready to use, I add lots of water and break it up till it's mushy/puree like. Then serve. The first couple times - no interest, but now it's being eaten.

You can also mix the puree into canned food and see if that works. I kept it separate.

It's an easy inexpensive way to try it out.

Additionally, if you go on supply closet, there was a post about free powdered instinct. Sign up for that, they will send it, with instructions. But you just mix the powder into ground meat and serve.

3. Caryl & Sebastian & Alex (GA)

Maybe I will take a look, the raw thing is really about ME. But I guess that's how all pet food companies do or don't suck everyone in. appealing to the owners. :smile:

as always...THANKIES!!!! :D

4. Kathy and Kitty

Kathy and Kitty Well-Known Member

Here's hoping Alex settles into this new dose soon! In the meantime, patience.... not MY strong suit, but maybe it's yours! :mrgreen:

5. Caryl & Sebastian & Alex (GA)

As we know, it's definitely NOT mine :lol:
    but thanks, I hope he settles into it soon too ...

6. Monique & Spooky

Monique & Spooky Well-Known Member

Re: 1/13 Alex AMPS 399,+4~273

Na looks like you won't have to practice too much patience today Alex is dropping nicely already. Hope he gets down another level and surfs a while. How's he doing otherwise (you know the P's)? :D

7. Caryl & Sebastian & Alex (GA)

Re: 1/13 Alex AMPS 399,+4~273

Yuppers, Alex is surfing. One day blue, this is his second day at yellow. I personally like blue a whole lot better and green even more but I guess we can take time to get there as long as he stays away from the dreaded pinks and reds..... :twisted:

Alex seems to be okay..he is peeing a lot (I know you didn't mean that). In every litter pan in the house and he's also taken over the wee wee pads. he has always been an attention ho and has to get in on everything :roll:

I think it's driving poor Jackson(who the wee wee pads were for in the first place) to use the litter pan (except that I think Jacky has a constipation issue right now from the stomach tranquilizer last week so I'm now working on that one). He is very miserable when he can't poop....(sorry Jackson) :oops:

Priorities, priorities! cat_pet_icon

8. Caryl & Sebastian & Alex (GA)

Re: 1/13 Alex PMPS 282,+2.5~149,+4.5~52,+6~86

not too bad :smile:

9. pjstroop

pjstroop Member

Not too bad at all!

Looks the new dose is starting to kick in nicely :mrgreen:

10. Caryl & Sebastian & Alex (GA)

I think it is Paula. i just got a 149 +2.5 PMPS! Paws crossed :)
    The things that makes us happy :roll:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.