1/13 Cori's Tommy OTJ Day 7!! ACK! Tommy's being a bad kitty

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Cori and Tommy, Jan 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cori and Tommy

Cori and Tommy Member

Can't believe I'm halfway through the trial. I think that Tommy is starting to pick up on it too because he is normally so good with sitting while I check his blood sugar and lately he will just not sit still (or sit at all haha)! For being perhaps the grumpiest cat in existence (I say that in the most lovingly way of course), he has always been so good with sitting still for me checking his blood sugar and giving shots - but lately he's been like 'I'm ready to be done!' Haha I was a little worried last night because even 3 hours after his meal he was 96 but his number this morning is pretty nice! :D

2. Joan and Madison

Joan and Madison Member

Re: 1/13 Cori's Tommy OTJ Day 7!! Am 80

This is wonderful! You guys are doing so great. Go Tommy! :smile:

3. Sherry & Zoe (GA)

Sherry & Zoe (GA) Well-Known Member

Beautiful number! When Zoe was going through her OTJ trial....I had a heck of a time trying to test her...she was never great for her tests, but during the trial.....yikes, she was really sassy! I guess they know when they are OK! :mrgreen:

Keep up the good work!

Sherry & Zoe

4. Ronnie & Luna

Ronnie & Luna Well-Known Member

ahh ur seeing a difference to huh? pretty cool!

Tommy having another awesome day on trial!!
    bcatrun_gif :RAHCAT bcatrun_gif :RAHCAT

5. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Michelle and Mannie (GA) Well-Known Member

Hi - just dropping in to say HI! from Michelle and Mannie, Nice on the trial - and GO TOMMY! :RAHCAT

6. Cori and Tommy

Cori and Tommy Member

AH! Tommy is being a bad kitty! I was snacking on some chips and salsa and he walked over to the wall and sprayed it! I haven't seen him spray something for probably 10 years! So as I was cleaning that grumbling to myself he very quickly ran over to the table, grabbed a chip and ran off with it in his mouth! Luckily I caught him before he ran under the bed (although he tried!) but he did swallow a bit of chip. I really hope this doesn't ruin his good streak! Errrrr. And whats going on him spraying the walls? His pancreas kicks in so he's gotta start marking his territory? Argh!

7. Jill & Alex (GA)

Jill & Alex (GA) Senior Member Moderator

oh my! what's up with the spraying, tommy?
    his numbers look good. i can't imagine eating a little piece of chip will knock him off this otj trial...

8. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

I really had to laught! Tommy knew just how to get you away from that bag of chips so he could steal one!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.