1/13: Esse AMPS=331 PMPS=396 +2=338

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Michele and Esse, Jan 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Michele and Esse

Michele and Esse Well-Known Member

Running Commentary:
    PMPS+11=301
    AMPS=331. Wellness out, shot 2.25U.
    +2.5=401. Back in the red. Hope this rebound clears quickly...
    +7=384. Food was gone; put out Wellness for lunch. Will try to get ketone later today
    +10=388. No test yet...
    +11=386. Surfing, but at the wrong end of the spectrum. LOL...
    PMPS=396. 2.25U, Wellness down. Ketones negative.
    +2=338

Yesterday's condo:
    viewtopic.php?f=9&t=2289

Morning, Everyone!

Well, we woke in the pink. Not really that far off from yesterday, and I'm hoping this isn't a rebound from some lows overnight. I thought I left enough food out, but apparently not...the dishes are all cleaned out. Usually there are some bits and scraps left, but not this morning.

WCR: She is, at the moment, just now settling down behind the computer. She is not in the best of moods - she's hungry, I think - and she's making sure I know exactly where she is...LOL.

WBR: Overslept. This is why I am in wake-up training school...LOL.

If this isn't rebound, she'll be yellow by 9 am, and back to blue later today. If it is rebound...well...all bets are off. Time will tell!

Hope everyone has a great day - and please keep those folks in Haiti in your prayers...

Best-
    Michele

2. Michele and Esse

Re: 1/13: Esse AMPS=331

I decided to shoot a tad early, because I want to get her onto a 6:15 shoot schedule...she was 331, so not sure what's up. Probably rebound, but that should clear. I had a talkin' to with her liver, and told her liver I'd do better...but that it must do better, too. I got no response from the liver, but Esse licked my nose.

WCR: just fine. Preening, pee'd, and if I went over to her and gave her scritchies, she'd purr, too.

WBR: have to go down to school today; debating whether to do it now, or to do it at 9:30. Not sure...LOL. Errands to run as well; since it's raining, no barn. So maybe I can get the final heavy cleaning done now, before the weekend, and have a final weekend before I go back to school. We'll see what the day holds...

Best-
    Michele

3. Lydia--(Rosie & Basil) GA

Lydia--(Rosie & Basil) GA Well-Known Member

Glad to see Esse is being very catlike today. Keep the beans wondering what they want--that's the goal.

You go back to school on Monday? It's so sad when vacations end.

Hope Esse gives you a great day today!

4. Michele and Esse

Yeah, back to school Monday (well, Tuesday, since Monday is a holiday). I have two things to get accomplished at school before then, and I'm trying to get them to tell me when they want me to do it - either today or tomorrow.

I'm not sad to go back to school - it means I get to go back into the hospital and do what I love; but it also means that I have lectures to attend, exams to take, papers to write, and instructors to withstand....LOL...so it's bittersweet.

And yes, Esse is being quite catlike today - but I suspect that she went low last night, both because of the higher numbers this morning as well as the fact that I left out a 13.5 oz can of food and 6 catsicles - and it was all gone when I got up. But that's good, too, because it means she really does go eat when she's low (as long as there's food out...). So...again, good and bad.

Life. Good and bad. The trick is to smile while life is going on...good or bad.

Best-
    Michele

5. Barbara and tuffy

Barbara and tuffy Well-Known Member

Hope Esse comes down and surfs nicely for you. She will adjust and so will her liver to the lower numbers. Hope you have a good day at school and get your house work done so you can enjoy a free, relaxing weekend and ride.

Have a great day, don't let life happenings get in your way.

6. Lydia--(Rosie & Basil) GA

Lydia--(Rosie & Basil) GA Well-Known Member

Did I read that correctly--a 13.5 oz can of food?!?

When I leave food overnight, I leave out about 1/4 or less of a 3.5 oz can. And I suspect you meant 3.5 oz. But Basil eats one and a half 3.5 oz cans a day, and he is getting tubby. I'm going to have to cut back.

7. Michele and Esse

Yes, you read that correctly. You also forgot to figure in that there are 9 kitties in the household...LOL. On a "normal" day (whatever that is), they get a 13.5 oz in the am, 1/2 for snack, another can for lunch, 1/2 for snack, another can for dinner, and then for overnight, I put out 1 can, leftovers, and catsicles (which is about 1/2 can). It was much easier when it was dry food...but...well...with 9, there are a lot of mouths to keep busy...and sometimes, like last night, I didn't calculate correctly. LOLOL.

Barbara, they're forcasting a very wet week next week, so I'd better ride him all weekend, so he can deal with all the weather while in his stall (he's in an in/out 12x24). I will get things done, and I will have a relatively relaxing weekend; I've got some uniforms to get patches on, shoes to polish, and my hair to get trimmed, too...but that's all right; it's typical back to school things. By now, it's semi-routine. LOL.

Best-
    Michele

8. Michele and Esse

Re: 1/13: Esse AMPS=331 +2.5=401

+7=384. Sigh.

Best-
    Michele

9. Michele and Esse

Re: 1/13: Esse AMPS=331 +2.5=401 +7=384 +10=388 +11=386

She's surfing, but it's at the wrong end! LOL.

I bet she comes down fairly soon...at least, I hope so. LOL, gimme two days blue, and I get greedy...

Best-
    Michele

10. Barbara and tuffy

Barbara and tuffy Well-Known Member

Hope she comes down soon Michele. Also, sending anti rain dance vibes for your last free weekend. Hope it works.

11. Michele and Esse

She'll come down...

As for the rainfree vibes, dance, darlin', dance! It's not supposed to rain until Sunday night, but I do have MLK day off (Monday), and had planned on a long workout w/ the Tangoman for Monday. But mostly, please send "don't flood" vibes...we need the rain (badly), but we're supposed to get upwards of 6-12 inches over the next week...(12 on "upslope" areas). But if Los Angeles got even 4 inches, we'd be floating...we need the rain, but not all at once!

Let's see how Essemama does...right now, she's hopefully eying my roast...but she won't get any (at least, right now...)...

Best-
    Michele

12. joyce-tuscany(GA)

joyce-tuscany(GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 1/13: Esse AMPS=331 PMPS=396

Hey, at least with numbers like this you might get sleep!

13. Michele and Esse

Re: 1/13: Esse AMPS=331 PMPS=396

I will definitely get some sleep, Joyce. Tomorrow will be an all-day school thing, and then it's free until Tuesday...so I hope she waits to drop until Friday, when I can panic in front of her.

:mrgreen:

Best-
    Michele

14. Michele and Esse

Heading to bed...hope all have quiet, peaceful, snuggly evenings!!

Best-
    Michele

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.