1/13 Max AMPS 92

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Lynee and Max, Jan 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lynee and Max

Lynee and Max Member

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=2349

Happy Hump Day. I was trying to get DH ready for his trip last night and never checked back on posts after I posted his numbers so I missed the dose reduction post that Libby put on. So hee got his normal .25 this morning. I will start the reduction tomorrow morning.

WCR: Max has been pouting this morning. He knows his daddy left because of the suitcase being out. We woke up this morning to get DH out the door and on the road and Max was sound asleep inside the suitcase with his favorite mousie. Musta been his way of saying that he wanted to go with him. His appetite hasn't been very good this morning because of his daddy leaving. He's been pacing the floors and yowling, going from room to room in the house. He is finally sleeping soundly on DH's pillow. Poor little guy misses his daddy already and he's only been gone for an hour.

ETA: Had to change date from the 12th to the 13th :roll: . Got up way to early this morning and haven't had enough :coffee:

2. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

That is just so sweet! I hope Max gets back on track although you may need to try to make sure he understands that Papabean will be back soon.

3. Barbara and tuffy

Barbara and tuffy Well-Known Member

Good to see the "Miracle kittie" is doing well and earned a reduction. Hope DH is not gone too long for Max sake. Have a good day.

4. Lynee and Max

Lynee and Max Member

Re: 1/13 Max AMPS 92 ~ 81 +7

Still lookin fabulous. Had to wake him up to test him because he was still snuggled up on DH's pillow. He had his lunch and then spent about 30 minutes racing up and down the hallway and doing his kitchen slide. This seems to be his new exercise regimine.

5. asil & mouf

asil & mouf New Member

awww, nice to see max is still his cute self!

second time posting here and i think i'm replying to amps.. can't figure out how to post to most recent reply.. sorry for bumping you back to amps..

6. Lynee and Max

Lynee and Max Member

1/13 Max PMPS 87

Tomorrow is the big day - we are going back to our barely a drop dosage of 0.1u and see how he does. He's been staying pretty flat since we dropped to .25 so hopefully we'll continue to see some good numbers with this reduction. Now I just have to master the dosage again. I got pretty dern good at it before but it's been awhile since measuring that dosage so I dug the the magnifying glass back out.

WCR: He's been searching the house today top and bottom for his pappabean. When DH called a little bit ago, I put him on the speaker phone and Max came running out of the bedroom looking for him. It was kinda sad to see. Never realized how much he loved his daddy. DH will be in for some serious head butts when he gets home. Normal LB action today and overall good day.

Hi ya Lisa. Don't worry, I can't figure it out either. I usually just post a reply and hope that I'm doing it right :mrgreen:

7. Libby and Lucy

Libby and Lucy Senior Member Moderator

poor Max, hopefully papabean will be home soon. Good luck with the new dose, I bet he is ready for it this time. :mrgreen:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.