1/13 mocha amps 337 +6 285 pmps 230 +3 93

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by PeterDevonMocha, Jan 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PeterDevonMocha

PeterDevonMocha Well-Known Member

http://felinediabetes.com/FDMB/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=2284

WCR: got let out of the bedroom this morning on the early side after howling for a few hours. When peter put his finger over the side of the bed for her to quiet down, she bit him. So out she went. Ran out to the living room and fell asleep by her toys. Crazy cat.

Up'ing her dose today so I'm sure I'll be dealing with NDW for the next three to four days.

2. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

Re: 1/13 mocha amps 337

Nice way for Mocha to start the day -- chomping on her dad's finger!

It would be lovely if both of our kitties decided to not like pink so much.

3. PeterDevonMocha

I held mocha up to the glass door and showed her all the snow outside. I told her if she didn't start showing some better numbers, she was going to get booted outside. I told her if she can't bring down her BG's living in this climate controlled quiet environment with all the toys and food and blankets she could ever desire, then out she goes. She yawned in my face. I guess threats do not work with her.

4. Sherry & Zoe (GA)

Sherry & Zoe (GA) Well-Known Member

LOL, Devon! Threats never work with Zoe either....is today chomp on the fingers that feed you day?? Zoe did the same thing just a few minutes ago when she was on the desk....I told her she could NOT knock the checkbook on the floor...and she thought my finger was there for her to chomp on. Yikes!! Goofy cats.

Have a good day....

Sherry & Zoe

5. PeterDevonMocha

Re: 1/13 mocha amps 337 +6 285

boy oh boy. These cats sure do have it good! Thinking they can bite the hands that feed them and do whatever they want! And then to prove they are in charge, they do crazy things like only dropping 50 points in six hours!

6. PeterDevonMocha

Re: 1/13 mocha amps 337 +6 285 pmps 230

not a bad pmps for mocha. She ate kinda late today, last meal was at 5:30 cause I fell asleep at 4. I wonder what she would have been had she ate at 4 and not later. Oh well, won't complain about this number. Hope it only goes down from here.

7. Ronnie & Luna

Ronnie & Luna Well-Known Member

Re: 1/13 mocha amps 337 +6 285 pmps 230

angry(2)_cat What up with cranky pants Mocha today? lol!
    cute WCR, made me laugh - chomping on fingers lol!

Mocha gonna see blue tonight maybe?

Hope so!
    :)

8. PeterDevonMocha

well this is a nice color! Haven't seen it in awhile .. going off to bed now for another hour, then will test at +4. Have HC in the bedroom waiting, just in case.

9. joyce-tuscany(GA)

joyce-tuscany(GA) Well-Known Member

Welcome down to the greens - it is nice to see - but then the bouncing liver takes over.....

10. Jill & Alex (GA)

Jill & Alex (GA) Senior Member Moderator

you're keeping us in suspense...
    and then what happened? :mrgreen:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.