1/13 Shadow AMPS=240,+5=37, PMPS=281

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA), Jan 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

+3=211
    +4=211
    +6=245
    +8=231
    AMPS=240 ~ 1.0u Lev (2nd cycle)

Yesterday's Condo

Strange numbers last night, exactly the same +3/+4 then a kind of rise at +6 and a dip at +8. Very strange, Shadow ate well this morning and now there are two kitties running around this place, both going nowhere fast. They stop suddenly, twitch their ears as if they are hearing a wild bogeyman coming and then take off like bats out of hell. Very strange! LOL.
    The increase last night from F.75 to 1.0u kept him out of the pinks but didn't send him crashing so I guess he is liking the added force.

Last night DD was here with curious drooler Nico...who started inching down the hallway towards my bedroom. Shadow appeared at my bedroom door and walked down the hallway and the were nose-to-nose for a moment...a few feet apart. Shadow proceeded to puff himself up to a great size as he growled loudly at the drooler. Nico rushed to safety and cowered as Shadow stood his ground. Gave him a few more loud growls of instruction as he returned to my bedroom. Comical. :lol: Brave little Shadow up against a dog that is 5 times his size at least.

Last day for DD and her doggies. :cry: They will head back up north now after a wonderful visit. Raja will be able to come out of her closet and enjoy the living room in peace once again. uh, I guess both kitties do not see this as a "wonderful visit" though...LOL.
    My other DD will have her apartment back to herself once again and we will all return to our regularly scheduled programs.

Hope everyone has a great day today....

2. Roni and Moonie

Roni and Moonie Well-Known Member

Re: 1/13 Shadow AMPS=240

Such a funny story with that silly puffy Shadow!! I can see it now :lol: -Moonie makes the strangest noises when my cousin brings over their shiz tsu..GRRRRREOWss hisses, etc emanate from between the couch & chair in her office...Sounds like motorcycle!! Then of course there are the spirit sightings where the cats look all over the walls & ceiling like there's something there!
    These cats think they are tough cat(2)_steam
    Surfing the yellows..Looking good--Let's see some nice blue today..Have a good one!

3. Monique & Spooky

Monique & Spooky Well-Known Member

Oh I know those imaginary things cats see! I hope this increase brings Shadow some better numbers soon, and things get back to normal when the big scary drooler is gone. Hopeing things get back on track here too, I have tried for 3 days to make progress on my to do list, the vacum is still standing in the hallway :roll: I feel like I'm sinking fast, this cold weather is killing me! So much to catch up on where does the time go?

4. Brenda and Morris

Brenda and Morris Member

Pat, Here's hoping that slight increase does what you want it to...what happened to that wonderful run of numbers Shadow had????
    Well, he has had a bit of stress in his life lately....will be nice when it's quiet and he can concentrate on his numbers...and Raja can come out to play in peace! It's so nice that you had this long visit with DD, drooler and all....wish I could see mine for just a day or two :cry: .

I feel the same way, Monique...it's so cold all I want to do is curl up on the sofa with a good book and a cup of tea. :YMSIGH: :coffee:

5. Barbara and tuffy

Barbara and tuffy Well-Known Member

They sure are funny when they puff up to scare a drooler. Hope he settles into the dosecrease and gives you better numbers. Perhaps the stress of the holidays raised his BGs. Hope you have a good day and the kitties enjoy the peace and tranquility.

As for the housework, the brownies are not going to come in and do it. Tomorrow is another day and the dust and hair will be a little thicker. That is my philosophy and I'm sticking to it.

6. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Re: 1/13 Shadow +4=63

+4=63

Ok, WHO ordered the yellow to- green Express this morning????

7. Barbara and tuffy

Barbara and tuffy Well-Known Member

Well, you wanted action, you got it. Nice to have such a compliant kitty. Try feeding a little lc to slow the drop. Aren't they fun?

8. Monique & Spooky

Monique & Spooky Well-Known Member

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

How many did you order?

More ? ok :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Tell me when to stop..... ohmygod_smile -look he is pink and is saying OMG! I don't see a blue smiley (maybe holding his breath) the red one is too embarrassed :oops:

Everything else is yellow anyway so neutral :-|

ETA: Vacuum cleaner is still standing in the same place :roll:

9. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Re: 1/13 Shadow +6.5=63, +7=75

+4=63 LC snack
    +4.5=37 HC gravy
    +5=36
    +6=47
    +6.5=63
    +7=75

Shadow is now adding to the unbelievable DRAMA of my day. If I tried to write all that is going on around me you would not believe it. It would sound as if i concocted the most unbelievable scenarios to shock you. :eek: I did get totally distracted and I think I will give him a little more LC to eat if he will comply. he does go lower at +8...I would like a little surf and wish he had stayed at his first 63...
    Why did this have to happen right now, today at this time....?????
    Raja is going to have to move over and give me some room in that closet...I'm feeling the biggest urge to tuck myself into a fetal position and hide....

10. MJ+Donovan

MJ+Donovan Well-Known Member

Re: 1/13 Shadow +6.5=63, +7=75

Holy Crap :shock:
    (and I don't mean that in the Magical Poo kind of way)

11. Nancy & Bee

Nancy & Bee Member

Awwwww Pat! (((big hugs)))

If Shadow was trying to get your attention back, he sure found a way!! Hope he settles down for you so you can stay out of that closet...it's getting way too cramped in there! :?

Have a much calmer evening!!

12. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Re: 1/13 Shadow +8=97, +9=107

+9=97
    +9=107

Ok, so now the dose for this evening's festivities...uh...should be .75u? If I shave a little off the
    1.0u and give a fat .75U??? Now, why does that sound so familiar to me...Oh yes.. ohmygod_smile
    duh...
    THAT was the dose we just left yesterday morning...the one that didn't do squat for him...
    No wonder it sounds familiar... ohmygod_smile

Tomorrow is the eve of the new moon too and when he gets near the moon phases with a dosecrease it never bodes well for him. nailbite_smile
    What's a Bean to do?
    I will lower him tonight to a fat .75u and brace for the pinks tomorrow... ?????
    ohmygod_smile ohmygod_smile ohmygod_smile ohmygod_smile ohmygod_smile ohmygod_smile ohmygod_smile

13. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Re: 1/13 Shadow PMPS=281

PMPS=281 ~ F.75u (1st cycle)

Hope you all have a good night...all is well here, DD heading home to Cape Cod...by bye Nico
    Shadow is doing his usual.... :smile:

14. carolynandlatte

carolynandlatte Well-Known Member

Well!!!!!!! didnt I tell you a new moon is the opposite of a full moon! fll_moon (Im so excited for the fool moon smilie! Can we get a new moon smilie? haha_smiley ). The kids at school are starting to feel the effects...so kind and sweet...... :twisted: NOT! :twisted: They are totally getting naughty as we approach a new cycle. But, maybe cats are different. So the new moon is on Friday night?

So, WOW! Shadow is totally protesting that dose! I use the word protesting since its fresh in my mind....we taught kindergartners about protesting today, LOL. so back down you go. I should go look at your ss. How long were you at this fat .75 before increasing it? Again, dont have to answer...I can look. Just being lazy.

I fixed MY ss for ya! Guess you diagnosed me as dyslexic! Crap!!!! :shock: Not that there is anything wrong with it, but I never realized I had such a problem until I started that ss - SERIOUSLY! I do it ALLLL the time, until someone points it out. Or maybe its the ADD...just going to fast for my own good...or maybe I prefer to be back in a month where it was warmer out! :roll: Im glad you were able to figure it out! :thumbup

Im sorry the drooler will be gone. I know shadow will miss him so much. Maybe you will have to get one of your own for shadow to play with. WOuld he like a big one or a little one? I will so miss your stories about the two of them. Good thing Raja will be able to come out and play once again, though.

In all seriousness, despite driving you a little crazy, it does sound as if Shadow is a VERY happy cat! flip_cat Remember, in your sleep deprived, half conscious state of mind...its the entire picture that is most important. I know you want Shadow to join Raja at the falls...and I have no doubt in my mind that will happen. Just be kind to yourself, as you are to Shadow during this journey. You are so great with them...and so important to us in LL. We hate to see you so frustrated and tired. :YMHUG:

Please get some goood sleep tonight! drinking24

15. Ronnie & Luna

Ronnie & Luna Well-Known Member

37!! lol Shadow whatcha doing to mama today? oh my!!

U ok over there Pat? Look out for that moon! :mrgreen:

16. Jill & Alex (GA)

Jill & Alex (GA) Senior Member Moderator

hmmm, shadow must have thought you were becoming too complacent. :D
    good luck with this reduction...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.