1/13 Tuscany AMPS-323, +5.5-185, PMPS-198, +4~76

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by joyce-tuscany(GA), Jan 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. joyce-tuscany(GA)

joyce-tuscany(GA) Well-Known Member

yesterday viewtopic.php?f=9&t=2293

Was a bit disappointed to see the pink this am. Forgot to put the insuling away so ran home at lunch - was able to get a nice midcycle test . Insulin was out for about 5.5 hours. Will monitor it over the next few weeks and see how it holds up.

WCR - seeming hungary. Ate all food today - plus the tbl or so extra that I put out at +5.5. Doing her usual imitation of sleeping cat - oh wait - she is sleeping cat. Right now doing laps - er 1 lap counterclockwise - around the kitchen. Got up, ate a few bites, walked to the water bowl - back to rug, back to sleep.

Hope to see a green ? before bed - but given recent numbers will settle for a lower blue.

2. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

Re: 1/13 Tuscany AMPS-323, +5.5-185, PMPS-198

If Tuscany opts to emulate Gabby tonight, you'll see green by +3.

3. joyce-tuscany(GA)

joyce-tuscany(GA) Well-Known Member

Oh heck - Tuscany blew past Gabby. Quite some good action today - will be expecting some bounce tomorrow. These greens are why I just can't get a increase dose going - I'll start thinking I shoud and every 4-6 days she has one. I know she would be here more often if she would graduate from the LTS.

Yes, been at this long enough, I have the data - I am going to bed. She has snackus. I even snuck her a few tempations after her test....

4. Jill & Alex (GA)

Jill & Alex (GA) Senior Member Moderator

i'd probably be thinking along the same lines as you. a small increase may bring her down to green more often...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.