1/13 Webber AMPS [320] PMPS [328] +2 [355]

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by paige, Jan 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. paige

paige Well-Known Member

2. Barbara and tuffy

Barbara and tuffy Well-Known Member

Re: 1/13 Webber AMPS [320]

I too hope your PMPS is lower. The dose should kick in soon. sometimes we have to go up to come down. You will do fine Paige and so will Webber. Have a good day and come home to a better number.

3. paige

paige Well-Known Member

Thank you Barbara :razz:

4. Carolyn and Spot

Carolyn and Spot Well-Known Member

They can last 2-3 days.. sometimes can be as short as 2 cycles. Don't count on either or Webber will prove you wrong LOL Have you thought about taking up knitting or maybe basketweaving? You're gonna need something to occupy your hands LOL

5. paige

paige Well-Known Member

Carolyn - you are a hoot. You always make me smile and laugh. I like that!! :D

My poor DH was saying last night that I am ALWAYS on the laptop. This is so true. I am getting better with not obsessing over the numbers. This morning was the first day that I did not get butterflies in my tummy when it came to test time. I am usually such a nervous wreck. But you are sooo right about getting expectations. Webber is not going to follow any particular recipe for this one...... :roll:

6. Nicole & Baby

Nicole & Baby Well-Known Member

Just wanted you to know... I have not as been in touch.. crazy busy at work... but still keeping an eye on you & Webber.. cheering you both on!

7. paige

paige Well-Known Member

I was a little worried about you and Baby. I did not see a post for today. Good to know. Thanks cat_pet_icon

8. Nicole & Baby

Nicole & Baby Well-Known Member

I posted today.. but nobody replied.. so it went to the end LOL
    We are doing Ok.. I want some lower #s, but you know how that goes... all too well....
    I had to work my part time job last night & have a meeting until 7pm tonight.. so will be online later...
    Going to go home for an hour to give her shot at the 12 hour time...

9. paige

paige Well-Known Member

You are such a good mommy.

10. Helene & Tizon

Helene & Tizon Well-Known Member

Hi Paige,

Don't worry to much about rebound, again, it's part of liver training school. Webber has to graduate at some point.

with respect to being on your laptop, yeah.... been there... but ask yourself this question... what if you didn't have it? You will get more comfortable as time goes on. Hang in there.

p.s. don't forget to attach yesterday's news (condo) to today.

11. paige

paige Well-Known Member

Oops :shock: Thank you Helene!

12. Helene & Tizon

Helene & Tizon Well-Known Member

well done :mrgreen:

13. Ronnie & Luna

Ronnie & Luna Well-Known Member

Re: 1/13 Webber AMPS [320] PMPS [328]

Hi Paige!

How's Webber doing tonight? Will u be able to squeeze in a spotcheck before bedtime?
    Hang in there - patience is key!
    Have a good evening :)

14. paige

paige Well-Known Member

Webber seems to be doing well, as usual. He played a little with his brother and sisters. Thank you for asking.

I just got a +2 and it went up a bit. I am guessing it is because of dindin. We had Fancy feast for dinner tonight :D . We likey Fancy Feast!

The ball is in Webber's court now. All I can do it keep up with the testing and just analze the data for when his next dose increase may be. Now if I can just keep reminding myself this every time I am home alone with nothing to do :lol:

Good night

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.