1/14 Blackie

Discussion in 'Prozinc / PZI' started by Ele & Blackie (GA), Jan 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ele & Blackie (GA)

Ele & Blackie (GA) Well-Known Member

Well, I wasn't timid yesterday with that amps of 592, so we got some good action off of the PZI. Although Blackie was in the 200's all day yesterday, his pmps was 233. I lowered the dose slightly to 3u. At +7 he was at 72 - yikes. I made sure he had lots of food available, but didn't test again. Amps was 135 - what a difference from 24 hours ago. We shot 2.6. So now we're going to try the week and a half at 2.6 as Terri suggested. I hope Blackie will like it and not scare me with low or high numbers.

We're supposed to get to 35 today. :eek: I guess I better break out the shorts. :mrgreen:

2. Sarah and Buzz

Sarah and Buzz Well-Known Member

Wow, great news!! :) And that 72 at +7; that's perfect! I am hoping that Blackie will like the dose, too. Help your mama out, Blackie. She's trying really hard, and I know you are too. Talk with Mr. P and see if you guys can up with a plan to give your bean some happy news on a regular basis, ok?

Oooh, 35, huh? That's pretty amazing. ;) We are at 47 currently, and I am pretty thrilled about it. If you're in shorts at 35, I guess I'd better be in a tank top and flip flops at nearly 50! :)

3. Joanna & Bix (GA)

Joanna & Bix (GA) Well-Known Member

Looks to me like you got the doses perfectly right to get him in better #s, and then lowering accordingly so you don't overdo with the lower PSs. Way to go! Pat yourself on the back! With your left hand I guess. :lol:

4. Gator & H (GA)

Gator & H (GA) Well-Known Member

In Terri terms, hopefully the 3u+ dose will be a "bam" dose.

I've frequently had good luck when I get a big drop from PS to PS and then am not too chicken that I follow up with just a token dose.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.