1/14 Cosmo AMPS 403, +6 418, PMPS 365

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by thebigfuzz, Jan 14, 2021.

1. thebigfuzz

thebigfuzz Well-Known Member

Yesterday:
    https://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB...148-4-113-5-119-8-130-10-121-pmps-140.241443/

Cosmo had a wonderful day yesterday at the beach, then slowly drifted into a bounce. He is feeling great this morning, with longer delayed benefits of being in good numbers for so long :)

Today’s goals are getting DH to cut my hair (it hasn’t been cut since about 6 months before the pandemic, so it is excessively long, down to my bottom. He is a little scared, but I think he will do just fine. We have watched several YouTube videos...have actual hair dresser scissors...it’ll be fine right? :nailbiting: LOL. (We will have him take only 2-3 inches off)

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope Cosmo clears the bounce today. Good luck with the hair cut.

thebigfuzz likes this.
  3. JaxBenji

JaxBenji Well-Known Member

Slide on down Cosmo :cat: And good luck with the haircut - if your just want a straight cut across the bottom, get it wet and comb it down your back and take electric clippers and cut a line. This is how I cut my daughter's hair (during the pandemic...I usually take her to a pro :)) - I tried scissors the first time and it was SO HARD to get a straight line. I told my hairdresser about it and she told me the electric clipper trick. Much straighter line (and very quick!). Very similar to this video (they are fancy and curved the line!) -

thebigfuzz likes this.
  4. JOJI and Kit

JOJI and Kit Well-Known Member

what could possibly go wrong?
    glad cosmo is feeling good today. hope the bounce breaks politely. :bighug:

thebigfuzz likes this.
  5. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

I can't wait to see the before and after! I sure hope the hair cut went well...I had really long hair when I was in college..and stopped in a salon that I'd not been in before and asked for a 'trim'...when I got home and looked at my hair, it was 3" shorter on one side and 4" shorter on the other - OMG I was so upset! Obviously they had no idea what they were doing...I was afraid to go back to them...went somewhere else for it to get 'evened' up...ugh...I'm sure we all have horror stories...but the one good thing about hair, it grows back!

Come on down from there Cosmo..the beach is fine and is still waiting on you to come on back! Lovely surfing yesterday!

thebigfuzz likes this.
  6. thebigfuzz

Hair cut success!!!! He did a great job. No layering or fancy stuff, but a nice 4 inch hair cut :):):)

Cosmo is having a pokie break, and I’ve asked him to come back to the beach :cool: Maybe tonight :p

7. Butters & Lyla

Butters & Lyla Well-Known Member

Good job, DH! lol. Time to start thinking about a career change!

thebigfuzz likes this.
  8. thebigfuzz

:eek: OMG is right!