1/14 Disco AMPS 327, increased dose this AM to 2u, ready to do TR! Photo

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Teri & Disco NoFurNo (GA), Jan 14, 2020.

1. Teri & Disco NoFurNo (GA)

Teri & Disco NoFurNo (GA) Well-Known Member

Yesterday 1/13: http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/...95-all-moved-in-but-very-disorganized.224268/

Day 2 in our new home and settling in and ready to start TR! I so appreciate @Wendy&Neko's and as she said 'some people don’t like to take a long time to get towards a better dose' and finally, I'm in that category! And I have been following @Sienne and Gabby (GA) thread and feel that the experienced group 'has my back' so to speak!

I'm home all day today unpacking and sorting and donating and may even get around to hanging some pictures and artwork. Here's a photo of the cat crew this morning-can you find all three?

Attached Files:

Briere Fur Mom likes this.
  2. Tina Marie (GA) and Jan

Tina Marie (GA) and Jan Well-Known Member

Oh good - congrats on the increase!! Disco wants to feel better soon:cat:
    My jaw dropped a bit when I saw the lamp and picture on the wall, while only seeing one cat!! I have a very close version of both those items in the same room . . . but not a Disco kitty!!

3. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

They're pretty cute! I see two kitties...one under the covers perhaps???

Enjoy your sorting :)

4. Teri & Disco NoFurNo (GA)

Coco is in the orange wool cat bed, you can just see her head.

Sonia & Leo likes this.
  5. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Good luck with the faster path to better numbers. I kind of sensed your impatience. ;) Perhaps you could replace SLGS with TR in your signature for now?

Come on Disco, let's see some blue soon!

6. Sonia & Leo

Sonia & Leo Well-Known Member

They look pretty settled in, I'm glad the move wasn't too stressful for them. :bighug:
    I found all 3!! :joyful: So Disco, Furry and...?
    Welcome to TR Disco!!!

7. Teri & Disco NoFurNo (GA)

Disco, and next to him, Furry Dance Brighton (aka Brighton or Bright One) and in the burrow bed, Furry Dance Colours Cove (aka Coco, the Couture Cat or Coco Puff)

Sonia & Leo likes this.