1/15 Rupert amps-226,+3-279,+5.5-198,pmps-222

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Lynn & Rupert, Jan 15, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lynn & Rupert

Lynn & Rupert Well-Known Member

2. Sharon14

Sharon14 Well-Known Member

Come on down Rupert join Colin in the blues...:cool:
    We had that rain last night, we're soaked!

Lynn & Rupert likes this.
  3. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope Rupert heads down today. I hope you don't get any tornadoes.

4. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

Stay safe, Lynn. Hope both our boys come down. Bubba just joined Rupert in the yellows.:blackeye:

5. granadilla

granadilla Well-Known Member

I hope Rupert (and Bubba!) comes back down. Remember the other day, Rupert? Wasn't it fun to be in lower numbers? :)

6. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Down you go Rupert!

I hope he's not losing his nice numbers. Might need a touch more insulin to improve the overall range. There, I've said it. How you going to respond to the dosecrease threat Rupert? Seriously though, I think a bit more insulin might help get rid of the higher numbers. Let's see how he does today and tonight, but he's been on this dose long enough and a .25U might help. Normally over 5 units I'd say .5U increase, but he is seeing a few greens.

7. Lynn & Rupert

Hi everyone, luckily no tornadoes, but a lot of wind and rain! Agree Rupert and Bubba need to see some blues and greens again. Colin sure is looking good surfing those blues! I am over the top happy for you Sharon! :joyful:

Sharon14 likes this.
  8. Lynn & Rupert

I have wondering the same thing Wendy, was holding off since he saw some nice greens and hoping he would get back there without an increase. I will increase by .25 on Sunday, since I will be away for most of the day tomorrow. Thanks so much for your advice, you reinforced what I was thinking, but wanting to avoid. :rolleyes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.