1/15 - Wally AMPS=558/584, +4=438,+7.25=419,+11.25=408,+2=403

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Ginger Cat, Jan 15, 2021.

1. Ginger Cat

Ginger Cat Well-Known Member

Did I give him a fur shot last night? Didn't think so, but such a high number this am. I immediately took a 2nd reading to make sure the 558 wasn't a bad strip and got 584!

The last time he was this high was last December 30th.

2. Scdal

Scdal Member

You must be so upset. I wish I had an idea to help you but allI can do is sympathize. I gave my cat a fur shot on Wednesday and now another one this evening. I just hope your cat's BG comes down. I also hope my cat's BG doesn't go too high tonight. Let me know how your kitty is doing.

Ginger Cat likes this.
  3. Marje and Gracie

Marje and Gracie Senior Member Moderator

Did you smell insulin or feel wet fur? It’s also possible he dove or dropped lower last night.

If you can send me a PM, I can put all your SSs on one. It’s easy and quick for me and better for those helping you to just be able to switch tabs instead of going to a different SS :)

4. Ginger Cat

Ginger Cat Well-Known Member

i didn't smell insulin or feel wet fur so I honestly don't think it was a fur shot, but the high reading was so unexpected...

5. Marje and Gracie

Marje and Gracie Senior Member Moderator

Then I would suspect he’s bouncing from a BG you didn’t catch the night before.