1/16 Deb's Spot AMPS ~ 91 -.3u

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Deb & Spot, Jan 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deb & Spot

Deb & Spot Well-Known Member

yesterday's condo:
    viewtopic.php?f=9&t=2648

Happy Caturday Lantus Land!!!

WCR: Woke me up for a snack, which he got w/o a test. Bean slept in a little today so routine was about a half hour later this morning. Was furry and purry for test and ate all of his breffus. Had LB action and is now grooming himself.

Jill, yes, I had thought about dropping a drop off. Just wasn't sure if that was a good idea since he had gotten some blues here. But since you mentioned it, maybe I should go with a .2 tonight and see what's happening...or maybe wait until Monday when I will be around to test a little more often. Not sure, will think about it a little more and let you know, lol...to early in the am to think....which reminds me....I can go BTB this morning....so off I go!!!!

2. Lynee and Max

Lynee and Max Member

Good morning Deb and happy Caturday. Spot's numbers are looking absolutely fabulous. Enjoy your btb'ing - you certainly deserve it :D

3. dian and wheezer

dian and wheezer Well-Known Member

BTB?? you have chores t do and a tree to take down. get up lazy mary. I am off to take tree down now. nice numbrahs. me, I would wait til monday. he really needs to earn it. we thought he did last time and poof.

4. Ronnie & Luna

Ronnie & Luna Well-Known Member

Cool AMPS for Spot!

I wonder what he's gonna do next.... ;-)

5. Deb & Spot

Re: 1/16 Deb's Spot AM +5 ~ 62

was yelling at me for some reason, so I tested. He's not too low, but it is time ffor his snack....

6. Lynee and Max

Lynee and Max Member

I think these crazy cats do this to us just so we'll give them a snackus. Boy they have us trained well don't they :roll:

7. Deb & Spot

Re: 1/16 Deb's Spot AMPS ~ 91/ +5 ~ 62/+9 ~ 65

Doing some surfing this afternoon.
    Spot threw up a nice furball with nasty smelling brown liquid minutes before his +9 test. This did not seem to effect his number at all...nor did it effect his desire to have a snack!

8. Chris and Chloe

Chris and Chloe Member

The Spotster is looking so GREAT!!! :RAHCAT Makes my heart happy to see him doing so well.

Hope you enjoyed your btb'ing today!

9. Deb & Spot

Re: 1/16 Deb's Spot PMPS ~ 101 -.3u

He must have read that I was thinking about a dose crease on Monday,the lil bugger!!!. This could have something to do with him throwing up also. Not sure, but not worried...it is a very nice number!

10. Cassandra and Sasha

Cassandra and Sasha Well-Known Member

Still looking so very wonderful. :D

11. Helene & Tizon

Helene & Tizon Well-Known Member

101! I think I would have used another strip... but it is what it is!
    Sorry about the pukus. Enjoy your evening Deb!

12. Deb & Spot

Re: 1/16 Deb's Spot PM +4.5 ~ 68

threat of dosecrease didn't last long, lol. Time for nini...going to set timed feeder for him. Hopefully it goes off when he's ready to eat....He wanted his snack at 12:30 last night, it was set for 2:30...so he woke him mums up...hopefully not tonight!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.