1/16 Oberon AMPS 345, +4 330, +8 404, PMPS 441

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Lisa & Oberon, Jan 16, 2021.

1. Lisa & Oberon

Lisa & Oberon Well-Known Member

Yesterday: overnight dip into the high blues https://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB...-340-6-317-pmps-342-2-5-r-2-300-4-207.241558/

Don't know whether it was just the right time for a dip or the slight bump in R (from 2.25 to 2.5 U), but Oberon had a nice little dip into the high blues overnight. 2.5 U again this morning to try to keep a lid on the bounce. Looks like we're still on track for a Lantus increase this evening, though.

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope Oberon comes back down soon.

Lisa & Oberon likes this.
  3. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

I suspect he was on schedule for that dip, it just wasn't enough. Good luck with the new dose.

Lisa & Oberon likes this.
  4. Lisa & Oberon

Lisa & Oberon Well-Known Member

I'm actually thinking about breaking one of my R rules (no R at the same time as a dose increase). He just had a dip so he's not likely to dip again during this cycle, and he's actually bouncing a bit from that dip (404 at +8). What would you think of me giving R this evening if he's still over 400? (or maybe more conservatively, if he's over 420 or something)? I'd like to keep a lid on this bounce if I can.

5. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Sorry, too late to reply I suspect. Did 10 km on the water today - my body is complaining. You could try a smaller R dose than normal. Today would have been a good day for some mid cycle.