1/16 OZZY AM Cycle Reduction Earned; PMPS 120, +1 124, +2 99, +3 89, +4 76, + 4.75 85

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Ozzy Pawzbourne, Jan 16, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Linda and Scooter & Jack

Linda and Scooter & Jack Well-Known Member

Give his little ears a bath in bacitracin and by morning it will be good. I rub it on to my fingers and then on to Juniors ears and come morning he is all healed up. He also likes a little ear massage at night its part of our ritual.

Ozzy Pawzbourne likes this.
  2. Ozzy Pawzbourne

Ozzy Pawzbourne Well-Known Member

+4=76.

Think we want to give him some more food and go to bed He is dropping about 10 points per hour. I'm exhausted.

3. Ozzy Pawzbourne

That's a cute ritual.:)

4. Taffysmama

Taffysmama Well-Known Member

Understandable. Do have something higher carb he will eat? What about some kibbles? I don't know, maybe I am wrong advising that, but he still seems on a bit of a mission, just not so dramatic. Would you be able to set an alarm in a couple hours to see if he is heading back up?

5. Ozzy Pawzbourne

Hubby said he would stay up w him for another hour or so. Hope he is not on another mission- this kitty is hunting for trouble.

Taffysmama likes this.
  6. Ozzy Pawzbourne

He will ALWAYS eat kibble. That's how we got here!;)

7. Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey

Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey Well-Known Member

I'm sure you've been told this, but we recommend using Neosporin ointment with pain relief on the ears. Rub a generous amount on before bed and wipe the excess off in the morning. Harvey's ears looked like Swiss cheese his first few weeks after dx (remember, I was already a testaholic), but the Neosporin soon healed them up. It also helps the blood bead better on the ear for the morning test.

I am in awe of your hubby. He gets the DH of the year award for sure! You are a very lucky woman.

Ozzy, please let your beans get some sleep tonight, and no more drama for a while, 'k? [​IMG]

Ozzy Pawzbourne likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.