1/16 Pedro AMPS 212 PMPS 220

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Amy and Pedro, Jan 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Amy and Pedro

Amy and Pedro Member

Yesterday viewtopic.php?f=9&t=2661

Pedro had a + 5 @ 86 today.
    Busy watching us dig up frozen ground. He found it very interesting.
    I'm thinking of going back to Florida! The return has left a bit to be desired.The water pump in the well died last night and we have been digging all day - finally found the cover late this afternoon. Plumber hopes to fix it by Tuesday. Makes one appreciate all we have. No water is no fun but it sure could be a lot worse.

2. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

Tuesday? Did I read TUESDAY?
    Oh my....
    Well, Pedro stayed out of drama area today so you all could focus on the well....
    Lots happening to you...sorry about things Amy..
    Where in Florida were you? It's raining now by me but it's not that awful cold that we had...
    dead fish floating in the canal and on the beach. It was not a good weather event at all for us here...
    Good luck to you... ((Amy))

3. Cassandra and Sasha

Cassandra and Sasha Well-Known Member

(((Amy))) I'm so sorry for your loss. I do believe that they do wait sometimes to say goodbye to us before they go. Sending many comforting vines.

4. Libby and Lucy

Libby and Lucy Senior Member Moderator

((((Amy)))) I'm sorry to read about Brandy.

My soul mate cat did that too (he also was about 19). I was on vacation and my mom was taking care of the kitties for me. She called and said he wasn't doing well, but he waited for me to come home and spend one last night.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.