1/16 Putty AMPS 122

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Miriam and Putty (GA), Jan 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Miriam and Putty (GA)

Miriam and Putty (GA) Well-Known Member

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=2690

This little trickster gave me nice AMPS so he would not get a dosecrease, but he was snickering as I just tested him at +3 and he is 140. My guess is he is going up from here. That's it Mister you are getting that dosecrease tonight.......unless of course you show me a number that requires HC then we may have to have a little chat.
    Other than his "impoliteness" he is one little fine Putty. dancing_cat

2. Roni and Moonie

Roni and Moonie Well-Known Member

Dont you know they our read our posts?? Of course you do!! pc_work And guess he heard about his dosecrease--
    Good Boy Putty!! Keep it up!!

3. Ronnie & Luna

Ronnie & Luna Well-Known Member

lol u really he is gonna listen? :lol:

Too funny Miriam!

Good luck with that cat chat lol!

4. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

I think we can tell by the tone of your posts that Putty is completely back to normal after his 'under the furniture' day. We'll see how both of our kitties do when threatened with a dosecrease!

5. Blue

Blue Well-Known Member

Silly Miriam! You should know better by now that these kitties connive and share wicked tricks amongst themselves, and you think a threat and stern talking-to will do much?
    haha_smiley

Silly Miriam indeed!

It's good to hear that Putty is back to Putty's old self, and good luck with your guessing cuz it don't work for me - Shadoe and I bet Putty too, do whatever they like with the numbers. She says going up? Alrighty I am heading down for an hour or so :twisted:

6. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

Putty, My Man!
    Wuz up?
    ....I heard yo mama is going to raise your dose if you don't do the right green thing today...
    they are so annoying, aren't they?
    call me later....
    Shadow

7. Miriam and Putty (GA)

Miriam and Putty (GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 1/16 Putty AM +4 160 Question

No breaking out the HC here.

I am raising the dose tonight.....should I it raise to a fat 2.0u or go back to a skinny 2.25 or a regular 2.25 :?

8. Deb & Spot

Deb & Spot Well-Known Member

Oh Putty.......you is heading in the wrong direction, my man......didn't you hear your bean this morning???

It's obvious that Putty has his own agenda today..polite or otherwise. Not sure what dose to go with, Miriam.

9. Lynee and Max

Lynee and Max Member

pssssst - Putty - dosecrease is comin' so ya better head back down the other way.

10. Barbara and tuffy

Barbara and tuffy Well-Known Member

Hope he changes direction. Oh well, what goes up must come down. Good luck Miriam. Please, Polite Putty turn around and go the other way now. Thank you.

11. Cassandra and Sasha

Cassandra and Sasha Well-Known Member

Given that he has been in the 50's twice in the last few days and that the s2.25u took him into the 30's, I'd only add a little on for an increase. A fat 2u? A little bit less than what your s2.25u was.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.