1/16 Ruby +9 85/PMPS 91/+2 70/+3 72/+4 69

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Katherine&Ruby, Jan 16, 2021.

1. Katherine&Ruby

Katherine&Ruby Well-Known Member

Yesterday we had a bit of an upsetting diagnosis and I dove into the wild world of feline CKD. Ruby seems fine, better than fine really, checking off all 5Ps every day, so I will try not to concern myself about it too much until the next set of bloodwork in about two months to recheck. We have at least caught it early. Will call the doctor to ask for his rationale for his prescription of the 100 ml once a week of sub-q. Someone on Tanya's CKD forum likened it to drinking water only on Fridays.

Healing thoughts to all of the sick kitties and hugs to you beans who love them so. Happy CATURDAY! :bighug:

Screen Shot 2021-01-16 at 7.22.39 AM.png

2. Butters & Lyla

Butters & Lyla Well-Known Member

Yay for all 5 Ps:bighug:. Surf safely today Ruby!

Katherine&Ruby likes this.
  3. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Love the cartoon. Sorry about the diagnosis, but it can be managed and you caught it early. :bighug::bighug: I hope Ruby slides down and surfs safely today.

4. JaxBenji

JaxBenji Well-Known Member

:bighug::bighug::bighug:

I love how people say here a cat is more than just its numbers - glad you are seeing that even with the diagnosis :bighug:

Surf safely, Ruby :cat:

5. Katherine&Ruby

That's really nice of you to say, Susanne. Thank you. I find Ruby's recovery to be miraculous. Truly. I'm grateful for it every day, even if I grumble :mad: at her persistent blue preshots. :cool:

JaxBenji likes this.
  6. Diane Tyler's Mom

Diane Tyler's Mom Well-Known Member

Morning Katherine ,sorry to hear about the diagnosis, but it's good you caught it
    early. I hope you both have a good day, and give Ruby a kiss for me ok ♥♥:bighug::bighug::cat:

7. JOJI and Kit

JOJI and Kit Well-Known Member

happy caturday, katherine.
    hooray for all the p's.
    you're doing great w ruby :bighug: sending her some extra scritches.

8. Katherine&Ruby

+9 = 85. Seeing lots of action on the board today, with many kitties getting reductions. It's so great! :D

9. Katherine&Ruby

PMPS = 91. Now if all of Ruby's preshots would be green ones... Patience pants, I know!:p