1/16 Shadow AMPS=190, PMPS=135

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA), Jan 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

+4=188
    +8=199
    AMPS=190 ~ F .75u Lev (2nd cycle)

Yesterday's Condo

Nothing much to report this morning yet. Shadow is grooming now and I think I might go btb. More adventures with Monique's bed bids today. She didn't get the one from yesterday so maybe she will stop in and tell us about the one that is for sale today. :smile:
    Hope everyone has a nice Saturday! ;-)

2. Ronnie & Luna

Ronnie & Luna Well-Known Member

Re: 1/16 Shadow AMPS=190

oh how nice in blue!
    is he over the silly moon now? lol

get some rest Pat, we'll see u later!

3. Monique & Spooky

Monique & Spooky Well-Known Member

Looks very nice this AM for Shadow!!!!!!! Hope it continues at least till the next full moon :D

You really wanna know...ok the next one ends in 5 hours, still at a price of 1€! It isn't so far away but I measured my car this morning and I'm pretty sure the frame thingy that goes under the mattress won't fit. It is 90cm x 200cm when I put the back seat down I have the 200cm in the lenth but the trunk is 98cm wide except the space going into the backseat is only 78cm at the smallest point. I called my Ex and he said if I get it he can go with his car and if nessisary but that part on the ski rack on his roof. So keep your fingers crossed. Hannah has so much stuff she really needs the drawers under the bed for more storage space. I just need to get a new mattress because the one from her bed now won't fit it's 10cm wider than the new one.

Wanna know whatelse...I just cut my thumb open on a metal can cover, today we ate bloody chicken soup :razz: The sun is out so I'm trying to be happy, still pretty cold though. Have a good Caterday everyone!!!!

4. Miriam and Putty (GA)

Miriam and Putty (GA) Well-Known Member

Which way are you going to go today Shadow? Do not expect a call from Putty as he has lost his phone privileges for now.
    Have a good day Pat and Shadow family. :D

I will be waiting for a bed update......by the time you find one that fits in the car it will probably be a doll bed. ohmygod_smile

5. Randi & Max (GA)

Randi & Max (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice start to the day for Shadow. How nice is that Pat.
    Told you that bump would pass (okay for now cuz they are so
    predictable, lol)
    Bet it is the return of some normal Florida weather.
    Shadow probably thought you moved to Canada with all that cold weather.
    Rest and enjoy the day.

6. Lydia--(Rosie & Basil) GA

Lydia--(Rosie & Basil) GA Well-Known Member

Keep up (or down, I guess) the good work, Shadow!

Monique--everything from Ikea comes in a box that fits in your car. of course, you get to put it together yourself and it will cost more than 1 Euro but if you get desperate...

7. Monique & Spooky

Yup, I have bought things from that place with swedish name, and usually the box that it came was more stabil than the peice itself! :D Unfourtunatly Ikea is also about 1 and a half hours away. Last thing I bought from there I had to drill holes because the pre-drilled ones didn't match up ohmygod_smile If it has to be, I will take the tractor from my Ex and the wagon, just that it will take me 2 hours to get there (40 minutes by car) at a max. speed of 40km/h :lol:

8. Roni and Moonie

Roni and Moonie Well-Known Member

Nice beginning to the day... Are you reading our condo Shadow?? Hope you both come down really nice today!!

9. Deb & Spot

Deb & Spot Well-Known Member

very nice beginning to Shadow's day today!

10. Nancy & Bee

Nancy & Bee Member

Now that's more like it Shadow! Great to see him get back on track. :thumbup

Maybe he really is happy the drooler visit is over. dancing_cat Hope he keeps it up for you, Pat!!

11. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Re: 1/16 Shadow +3=178

+3=178

I have been cleaning up pukeys all over the living room this morning...ugh. think shadow is the culprit.
    And I also have a sneaking suspicion that he has been using my computer today....can that be?? :eek:

12. Monique & Spooky

What's about the Kerry butter? Isn't that what you used for pukeys? Well at least his BG's are going in the right direction.

Wanna hear gross.....This morning Socks did his usual scarf and barf, finished eating took 2 steps and all came back up. He then starts eating it as usual :roll: Spooky finished his breakfast (Spooky won't eat anything but the 2 brands of food I buy for him) but he decided to help Socks clean up his vomit pile! :razz: I almost threw up watching it! So maybe the way to get Spooky to eat something different is to serve it regurgitated :lol:

Oh gotta go Ebay time!!!!!!!

13. Lynee and Max

Lynee and Max Member

Nice flat blue cycle today Shadow. LOL - do you see paw prints on your screen? I can always tell when one of my kitties has been surfin the web because they always forget to clean their paw prints off my screen.

14. Monique & Spooky

Aaahhhhhhhh! This is so wrong!!!!! The seller cancelled the offer just 10 minutes before the auction ended! Reason: The article was destroyed or cannot be sold as is! Bullsh*** I bet they just were worried they weren't going to get enough money (it was at 15€) what a bummer! I'm not giving up, just keep watching everyday. At least I can be happy about Shadows nice numbers today. I love hanging out in Shadows condo, it's nice and warm here! :coffee:

15. Ronnie & Luna

Re: 1/16 Shadow +3=178

double ugh from me...Luna tossed a hairball loud and clear, and I just tested him...triple ughhh

hope Shadows # not too bad after that.

16. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Re: 1/16 Shadow +5.5=121, +8.5=97

+4=112
    +4.5=92

He didn't eat at +4 and I was wondering if he had eaten pieces of a plant that was brought in due to the weather. He was hanging out near it so I had put it outside again last night. A call to Animal Poison Control assured me that the plant itself shouldn't do any long term damage but that it might irritate his digestive track. He got a squirt of HC gravy when he went down to 92 at +4.5. Then I noticed a good part of his snack was eaten. The woman @ Poison Control told me her only concern was for his BGs with no food....so I am watching him carefully.....
    thankfully, his numbers are okay so I am feeling a little better...
    +5=114 ate most of his +4 snack plus the teaspoon of syringed HC gravy
    +5.5=121
    +6=97
    +8=102
    +8.5=97 did not eat his snack

Why would he eat that plant (doesn't taste too good...) Probably needs grass but I haven't been growing any for them with this weather....poor little guy. :cry: The more I think about it....he probably did eat it last night and that's why he wasn't enthused at the 4:30am feeding. I sprinkled it with freeze dried chicken and he ate it....that's what was all over the living room floor. He didn't really seem happy about breffis either but he finally ate it. It was when he didn't want the +4 snack that I got really upset....
    He finally ate a little of that but has had nothing since...not interested in the +8 snack....

I had to cancel my lunch date but my friends came here after and visited with me as I took his BGs throughout the afternoon.
    Wonder when he will feel up to eating again....

17. Ronnie & Luna

How's Shadow doing Pat?

Do u have a list of all the plants in ur home and cross checked if they are dangerous?
    I did that with my plants, and I have none that are, but I still have to keep them away from kitties, they throw up if they chew on any plant or flowers.

Is he eating food lately?

18. Lynee and Max

Lynee and Max Member

Poor Shadow. I hope that whatever the plant did to his digestive system straightens itself out quickly. I've gotten rid of all my 'natural' plants in my house since Max became diabetic because he would always nibble on the leaves. I had to resort to artificial plants with only real ones in a hanging basket where he can't get to them. But that doesn't stop him from sitting on the floor yowling at them for them to come down to his reach.

19. Randi & Max (GA)

Randi & Max (GA) Well-Known Member

Oh I hate when they eat the plants. I have a bunch here too, indoors cuz they don't grow in snow, and when they throw up that green, yuck!!!
    Hope his tummy feels better.
    Why don't you grow some catnip plants if he has the urge to eat green.
    Coffee, movie??? Sounds great. Should have had a visit when I was in Florida couple of weeks ago.

20. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Re: 1/16 Shadow PMPS=135

+11=119
    PMPS=135 ~ F .75u Lev

He tried to eat the snack that was there for +8...I let him have a little and then waited until PMPS to have his full dinner. He ate that and licked Raja's bowl clean. How relived I am!! He has kept down any food he has had since +5 or so...that is really great! There is torrential downpour right now here with some thunder!!! He is really spooked. Didn't go into the closet as he normally does for thunder but is hanging out real close to me. It is really something else!!!

Randi...that mushy green stuff is awful. there wasn't much today though...
    I have been growing the cat grass seeds but since the weather has been so bad, I gave up on that for the past month or so...
    Shadow really likes to munch on it and doesn't vomit from it so much. It's when he eats the other greens around....when he runs down the stairs and under the bushes...or eats the lawn grass that he gets sick. I had better start growing some immediately....

21. carolynandlatte

carolynandlatte Well-Known Member

Hi Pat! Thank you for checking in on us today. It really means a lot.

There seems to be a wierd vomiting bug going around the universe in cats today. I think it is left over new moon juju! Another FDMB member called me today asking what to do with a non eating, vomiting cat...they had never seen their cat like that. I was on the phone with a friend of mine today..in the middle of the convo her cat vomited - ate a plant, too! then shadow?!?! And Latte!

Im glad Shadow is recovering, as are all the other kitties I spoke of...except for one stubborn gal.

Have you really not had success with growing cat grass inside?

I think shadow has developed some even greater bravery skills by being around the drooler...thats why he does not want to hide in the closet from the thunder! :mrgreen:

Enjoy the cozy evening inside

22. Blue

Blue Well-Known Member

hey Pat
    What is this? A feline vomit club?
    So this is where Shadoe has been hanging out!
    I always get a pot of fresh Cat grass from a health food stand at the market and I see Shadoe going over to it and nibbling when she is a bit sick. She may not eat anything, but she will have a few nibbles of the cat grass. I figured it must be her Alka Seltzer.

i hope all this vomiting gets cleared up soon for the kitties.

23. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

Some days it's poo. Today it's vomit. Glad I didn't stop by at dinner time!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.