1/17 Bear Man pmps 115/recap

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Linda and Bear Man, Jan 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Linda and Bear Man

Linda and Bear Man Well-Known Member

Last condo: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=2543

Bear has had a good few days since I last opened a condo. Last night he gave me a pmps of 83 when I was going out for the evening, and he got a BCS dose. He is in blues with touches of green. He is back on his full doses of Ondansetron and Omeprazole, and is feeling better. His poo has been good, and he hasn't had an accident outside of the box in a week.

I have been off work, burning my vacation time, for the better part of a month. After tomorrow, the party is over. I think Bear has done much better with me at home to keep him on a regular eating and litter box schedule. I hope he can keep up the good work when he and Teddy are on their own.

The next project is to try and reduce the Omeprazole again, maybe supplementing with Pepcid.

2. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

It sounds like he is doing better. Sending continue to feel better vines to Bear Man.

3. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

Bear man has done well....sorry about your work situation :cry:
    But, it has been fun for the month anyway, right? Good luck with that...hope Bear man behaves
    when you have to leave...

4. Miriam and Putty (GA)

Miriam and Putty (GA) Well-Known Member

I am happy to hear that Bear Man is feeling good. How is Teddy Man?
    Burning off vacation.......I thought you were going to be on permanent vacation soon?

5. Bo & Jake

Bo & Jake Well-Known Member

Hi,Linda!
    Ya,what's about permanent vacation? The best time of the life!
    Happy that Bear Man is doing much better!

6. Deb & Spot

Deb & Spot Well-Known Member

Nice report for the Bear Man today. Thanks for posting and keeping us up to date, Linda. I know you, and Bear and Teddy would like nothing more than to have you at home with them 24/3, but life does go on and unfortunately, that includes work. I'm sure that Teddy can handle things while you go back to the grindstone.

7. Libby and Lucy

Libby and Lucy Senior Member Moderator

it sounds like you've done a great job of getting Bear to a place where he can be ok while you're at tbp. I think he'll be fine. ((((Linda))))

8. Barbara and tuffy

Barbara and tuffy Well-Known Member

So glad Bear Man is feeling better. You have done a super job with him. Is Teddy ready to babysit with your return to tbp? Have a good night.

9. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

You are the best and I'm sure Bear and Teddy know it.

10. Nina and KB

Nina and KB Well-Known Member

Nice Whole Bear Report!!

11. carolynandlatte

carolynandlatte Well-Known Member

What a fun recap to read...well, minus the vacation part! You have worked so hard with him. I hope things continue to go well and you can feel a little less worry when you go to work.

Did you do anything fun for yourself during this extended time off?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.