1/17 Magnolia AMPS 329

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Sara & Magnolia, Jan 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sara & Magnolia

Sara & Magnolia Member

Yesterday's Condo

WCR: 5 p's are good. She was napping on her spot in the hall when I got up to feed her. She isn't as frantic for food today as she has been. I fed her a bit more than usual yesterday. Her vet said to aim for about 8 or 9 oz a day, and yesterday I gave just about 9 oz. That pathetic meow gets me every time.

2. Roni and Moonie

Roni and Moonie Well-Known Member

MORNING Sara!! Try not to listen to the meow's--That's why I have the cooked chicken and the Halo dried chicken treats--They can be given as treats for testing, or just when they tug on your heartstrings that they are starving!!You can give a little bit. I guess I missed the lizard thingy--
    Where do you live in NY?
    Hope you see some nice Blue today!! Just like yesterday--You are doing very well! Have a good Sunday!

3. Sara & Magnolia

Sara & Magnolia Member

Re: 1/17 Magnolia AMPS 329, +5 301

I have treats for her, but she doesn't stop meowing until her belly is full and lately it seems like a bottomless pit! I'm in Rochester NY. Her +5 surprised me. She hadn't eaten for 2 hours before the test. Eh, I guess she's just keeping me on my toes.

4. Cassandra and Sasha

Cassandra and Sasha Well-Known Member

Flat pink could be setting you up for an exciting evening. :smile:

Hopefully her hunger will settle down when she gets into a better number range. Did it start with the diabetes? How old is Magnolia?

5. Sara & Magnolia

Sara & Magnolia Member

I like exciting evenings. The hunger did start with the diabetes. It was the reason I took her to the vet. It seemed to get better at first, but it's ridiculous now. Magnolia is 10 years old.

I'll keep you posted re: any excitement we see tonight!

6. Sara & Magnolia

Sara & Magnolia Member

Re: 1/17 Magnolia PMPS 284

All's well. I'll get a +2 to see where she goes.

7. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

Do you add water to Magnolia's food? If not, you may want to think about it. It will help fill her up a bit (and keep her hydrated).

8. Sara & Magnolia

Sara & Magnolia Member

Re: 1/17 Magnolia PMPS 284 +2 255

I do add water to her food. It's a lot more like kitty soup than kitty food, but she doesn't seem to mind.

I'm thinking of an increase to 4.5 for her AM shot. We've done 5 days on 4.25 and there's been no green, little blue and lots of pink. I'll actually be home tomorrow to get a +5. It's not a day off, but a day to work at home. Any thoughts? Should I hold off a couple more days?

9. Cassandra and Sasha

Cassandra and Sasha Well-Known Member

I agree with the increase in the AM. We usually hold for 10 cycles as you have if there is blue, and increase if needed then. With every increase just keep up with testing, as much as you can during the days and nights. Hopefully there will be some green added into the SS very soon.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.