1/17 Spacey AMPS=417

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Spacey & Ella, Jan 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spacey & Ella

Spacey & Ella Member

Link to yesterday

I guess Spacey is experiencing this NDW today. Ronnie posted a link yesterday about that. She is still acting okay with those higher numbers, better than on caninsulin (with the same high numbers).
    I'm very curious to see how long this NDW continues. Stay on 1.25.

2. Ronnie & Luna

Ronnie & Luna Well-Known Member

Re: Spacey AMPS=417

Good morning - or evening? one of those
    trying to remember what link - its the NDW/Filling the Shed Thread, I'm just a bumper around here lol! That link comes from the "experienced ones" :lol:

No kiddin' about those caninsulin days huh? Much happier kitties now, I agree

Hope Spacey comes down nicely for u.
    Have a good day/night Ella! :)

3. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

I think you may have a combination of two things going on. There may be some NDW going on. This is why we wait for several cycles to determine if the dose is leveling out.

There may also be some bounce from the blue yesterday. When rebound occurs, it can take up to 72 hours for the hormones related to the bouncing to clear.

4. CD and BigMac

CD and BigMac Well-Known Member

Hi Ella, I hope Spacey's numbers come down for you soon. And by the way I love the name... Spacey. I feel like we have a lot in common as I've been known to feel a little spacey... Ok, I did NOT just say that!

I'm sure Spacey will get some prettier numbers when NDW is over and maybe a touch of bounce clears away too.

5. Libby and Lucy

Libby and Lucy Senior Member Moderator

I hope you see better numbers tomorrow!

6. Cassandra and Sasha

Cassandra and Sasha Well-Known Member

Sending positive thoughts for better numbers tomorrow!

7. Spacey & Ella

Spacey & Ella Member

:lol:
    and
    :mrgreen:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.