1/18/10 Angel's pmps~160,+3~205

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Lynn and Angel, Jan 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lynn and Angel

Lynn and Angel Member

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=2946

This is his 5th cycle with a pink ps. He continues to reach green every third day, or so that pattern has played out 5 straight times in a row (that I've caught anyway). If that still holds then tomorrow is a green day when I'll be back at work.
    WCR: He ate well, did a lot of purring, cooing and sweet talking to his gf Midnight (she's a stuffed toy)and kneaded the poor girl's worn black body very thoroughly. Then he took a long bath (equivalent to smoking after sex?), now he's on the front porch llounging in the sunshine.

2. PeterDevonMocha

PeterDevonMocha Well-Known Member

Re: 1/18/10 Angel's amps~373,+5~104

WCR: LOL :lol: too funny!

3. Lynn and Angel

Lynn and Angel Member

1/18/10 Angel's amps~373,+5~104

Big drop in 5 hours. Hope he can handle this without immediately rebounding next cycle. This proves my hunch that some of the daytime cycles last week when I couldn't get home may have gone lower than I thought and maybe the green has been a little more frequent than 3 days apart!

4. Lynn and Angel

Lynn and Angel Member

Re: 1/18/10 Angel's amps~373,+6.5~77

And we have green. He's feeling good hanging out in the warm sunshine; not interested in napping but he never is. Not overly starving either for having dropped so much so quickly.

5. PeterDevonMocha

PeterDevonMocha Well-Known Member

yes a big drop indeed. Hope he will surf till pmps time for you!

6. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

Yeah Green!!! Surf Angel, surf..

7. Lynn and Angel

Lynn and Angel Member

1/18/10 Angel's pmps~160

All p's in place and the boy seems to be feeling fine. It looks like we might be at the pj party tonight too maybe.

8. Libby and Lucy

Libby and Lucy Senior Member Moderator

Re: 1/18/10 Angel's pmps~160

nice day. :smile: I love that things are starting to fall into place for Angel. He's holding his green nicely, not every day but regularly. Looks like progress!

9. Lynn and Angel

Lynn and Angel Member

Oh well, he's rising so must be heading into rebound. At least he didn't go straight to pink after this afternoons green.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.