1/18 Bee AMPS~148 f.25

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Nancy & Bee, Jan 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nancy & Bee

Nancy & Bee Member

Good morning LL!

It's a pretty, sunny day here in Florida & I found Bee in the window soaking up some rays. She wasn't even screaming for breffis...until she saw me. :lol:

She hasn't done anything yet to pay me back for our skipped shot yesterday am. Keeping her dosecrease to f.25 until I'm sure any rebound has cleared. Good idea?? :idea:

Hope everyone gets lots of purrs & pretty numbers today!!

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=2942

2. Barbara and tuffy

Barbara and tuffy Well-Known Member

Hope she surfs nicely for you today. Bee: No drama please. Have a nice day Nancy.

3. Nancy & Bee

Nancy & Bee Member

+2~177

Seeing a little food spike here. Hopefully she'll be a good girl & surf nice blues& greens while I'm at work!! :mrgreen:

Have a great day everyone!

4. pjstroop

pjstroop Member

I hope that Bee surfed the day in some blues and greens while you were at tbp..

She is doing very well! Even with the missed shot of latter :mrgreen:

5. Nancy & Bee

Nancy & Bee Member

PMPS~239

Came home to empty bowls & hungry kitties. They were curled up on the couch together...haven't seen that for a while! :YMHUG:

Pretty pleased to see the blues & yellows after Bee's skipped shot & dosecrease. :mrgreen: I was afraid she'd really go wonky on me.

Rest up those ears tonight, Bee! I've got some hours off the next two days & we're gonna find out what you're doing all day!!

6. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

Oh, poor Bee. And she probably looks forward to your time together... now you will
    be bugging her for ear pricks.
    Well, she is a good little girl....so glad they were happy and cuddly tonight...so cute!

7. Cassandra and Sasha

Cassandra and Sasha Well-Known Member

Watch out, Bee! Mommabean has a poke-a-thon planned for you. ;-) :mrgreen:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.