1/18 Deb's Spot AMPS ~ 99 - .2u/ PMPS ~ 94 - .2u

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Deb & Spot, Jan 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deb & Spot

Deb & Spot Well-Known Member

I was woken up at 4:30 a.m. (+10) to Spot throwing up a huge fur ball, so I knew his amps would be a tad higher this morning, but I decided to go with the dose crease anyway. He is usually higher a few hours after he throws up and comes down nicely.

WCR: After his throw up session last night, Spot climbed into bed with me, layed on my stomach and fell asleep. He stayed there for a while...when I woke up he was gone. Yelled at me when I was testing him..not sure what that was about. Ate his entire breffus and then made a trip to the LB and did two "p"s. He hasn't started his bath yet, he is just sitting in the livingroom, working on a nice snooze.

Bean will now get off puter and work on a nice btb snooze herself. Have a wonderful Munnerday LL. Happy Martin Luther King Day!

2. Deb & Spot

Re: 1/18 Deb's Spot AM +3.75 ~ 62

First looked at meter and saw 29 :shock: then turned it around and read 62...hahahaha, jokes on me. :lol:

So far so good!

3. dian and wheezer

dian and wheezer Well-Known Member

Re: 1/18 Deb's Spot AMPS ~ 99 - .2u

lol. ya sure?? might have been the right way the first time. fingers and paws crossed this holds

4. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

Upsdie down meters really can flip your stomach sometimes, eh? :lol:
    Looking good in here today....
    Look at Spot go!
    Go Spot, go!! :lol:

5. Deb & Spot

Re: 1/18 Deb's Spot AM+6 ~ 71

Still doing good! has taken up yelling at me at test time. I think he is telling me that he's about done with the pokies (I can only dream at the moment, lol). I told him that he had to have a nice talk with Mr. P and Mr. L in order to have that dream of ours come true. However, the only talk Mr. Spot wants to have at this time is one that includes fudz in the bowl. Not quite time for that tho, so he must suffer, the poor thing.

6. Deb & Spot

Re: 1/18 Deb's Spot AM +9.5 ~ 101

Yuccckkiiieee!!! I didn't want to see any blues on this new dose! I did leave some fudz in the timed feeder when I went out earlier, but can't sya if he got it or not. He did get a mouthful, a small mouthful after his test to satisfy him. He is currently outside, sitting on his chair, enjoying the nice weather.

7. Ronnie & Luna

Ronnie & Luna Well-Known Member

hmmm, will make for an interesting PMPS for Spot!!

Nice cycle so far thou!

8. Deb & Spot

Just came in from outside...nice pmps. Gonna keep my fingers crossed tonight

9. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

What a beautiful day Spot had today! :thumbup Picture perfect!!!
    Go Spot! so happy to see these numbers holding on the .20u !!!! Yay!

10. Deb & Spot

Re: 1/18 Deb's Spot PM +4 ~ 71

not to bad right now, right in line with what he usually got w/the .3u at this time. He is waiting for his nini snack. I will be getting up at +7 tonight for a test for some data documentation.

Nini all...cyinz later!
    dancing_cat - me doing that happy dance!

11. Deb & Spot

Re: 1/18 Deb's Spot PM +7 ~ 73

He's surfing!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.