1/18 Fluffy PMPS 139

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Lindyloo, Jan 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lindyloo

Lindyloo Member

Close, but no cigar last night! The last test I did before bed was +4 = 101.

I took the skinny off his shot but something tells me we will need to up his dose a bit. Prefer to wait until next weekend though when I am home to monitor.

Suggestions anyone? Do I have enough data for suggestions?

I am really surprised that 1 unit has virtually no effect on him.

yesterday's condo: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=2962

2. Ronnie & Luna

Ronnie & Luna Well-Known Member

Re: 1/18 Fluffy AMPS = 151; +2 = 133 question

Sienne suggested an early spotcheck, have u tried a +3 or +4? Might show up green in there...

I think your data collected is ok, could u one more spotcheck in the evening cycle to catch the blue-to green turn. They tend to go lower in the evening cycles, I wouldn't be surprised if it's there. :mrgreen:

Let's see what others suggest ok?

Have a good day :)

3. Cassandra and Sasha

Cassandra and Sasha Well-Known Member

You had two reduced doses and a skipped shot, so the shed is still filling/refilling. Wait and see what happens in a couple of days. He could have seen green the last 2 nights and may later today too.

I like a +3 at night (unless PS is green - then you may want to test earlier), because it will let you know if you need to test again. Just keep getting some varied spot checks and see what the next few cycles bring.

4. Jill & Alex (GA)

Jill & Alex (GA) Senior Member Moderator

fill that shed fluffy! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.