1/18 Jan and Buddy PMPS 352

Discussion in 'Acromegaly / IAA / Cushings Cats' started by Jan and Buddy, Jan 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jan and Buddy

Jan and Buddy Member

Computer was down, so wasn't able to post till now for PMPS.

WCR He seems fine. Tested Ketones again and the color looked just a LITTLE toward Trace color. So am trying to test as often has he will let me. It was suggested giving Tuna water, so dilluted it and he drank a pretty good size bowl of it. So hopefully he will be peeing anything bad out!!!!! :lol:

I know everyone is saying GIVE more R, and I will. Obviously the .1u isn't doing anything. Even tho I know with the high numbers, giving him maybe .25 R in the am would be OK, but I'm just not comfortable being at work and not here to watch him!! So maybe I will give him the .25 tom at PMPS. nailbite_smile

Any feed back would be great!!!!

I'm going to give him a break on testing tonight, his poor right ear is sore.
    So until tomorrow!

Jan

2. Patti and Merlin

Patti and Merlin Member

Re: 1/18 Jan and Buddy AMPS 287

Looking forward to it Jan. THANKS so much for posting here in hi dose too. It helps us soooo much! You are doing so great!!! I liked this AMPS alot. Starting tomorrow - I am off the next 6 days - yippeeeee! callme if you would like! :)

So glad to see Carolynn helping you with the lantus and the R. She has experience! :razz:

3. Jennifer+Spunky(GA)+Peake

Jennifer+Spunky(GA)+Peake Member

Re: 1/18 Jan and Buddy AMPS 287

I'm here rooting from the sidelines...you have the best of the best helping you!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.