1/18 Max AMPS 79

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Lynee and Max, Jan 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lynee and Max

Lynee and Max Member

Yesterday's thread: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=2926

Yet another sleepless night for the bean. Guess the nap I took yesterday kept me up most of the night. Hopefully I will be able to get a short little nap in today so as not to interfere in me sleeping tonight.

WCR: Max has been fantastic on this new dose. Giving me nothing but greens. He was snuggled up in bed with me this morning when it was time for test and fudz. He is now happily enjoying his brefus and I'm sure will be heading back to bed for some snuggles with DH since he's home today :twisted:

2. Cassandra and Sasha

Cassandra and Sasha Well-Known Member

Max is really loving this dose! Almost there! :D :mrgreen:

3. Lynee and Max

Lynee and Max Member

Re: 1/18 Max AMPS 79 ~ 86 +5

Numbers are still looking fabulous.

WCR: He's been kinda lazy today. DH is home from work today so he has been snuggled in the bed with him. Just had his snackus and is now drinking a little bit of water from the bowl and will soon start his sprinting through the house I'm sure.

Bean is not in a very good mood today so I am trying to be as polite as I can right now. That is the reason for the very short posts today.

4. Libby and Lucy

Libby and Lucy Senior Member Moderator

sorry you're not having a great day, Lynee. If you need a pick-me-up, just open Max's SS and get lost in that sea of green. :mrgreen:

5. Deb & Spot

Deb & Spot Well-Known Member

Yep, looks like Max is really enjoying this new dose. He is looking so good! Now, please ask him to give Spot a call to let him know that lower doses are good!
    Sorry that you are not in a good mood today and hope by the time you read this, all is well in your world.

6. Lynee and Max

Lynee and Max Member

Re: 1/18 Max PMPS 90

Still surfin in the greens. I'm noticing a slight rise from each shot but not something I'm worried about in the least.

WCR: He's been snuggly today. Not very playful but nice LB action. He is now finishing up his dinner and will no doubt be scratching at the door wanting out very shortly. He will be making his rounds to the civies plates and the drooler's bowl to see if there might be any scraps left behind.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.