1/18 Morris PMPS 76; +1 94; +2 61; +2.25 77

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Gwen and Morris, Jan 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gwen and Morris

Gwen and Morris Member

yesterday: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=2976&p=28561#p28561

Don't like seeing numbers this high with this new dose! Are we sure that we went the correct way for the new dose? For the past week or more, we were thinking that Morris needed to have his dose INCREASED....then, on the weekend, he showed us some WONDERFUL numbers & all of a sudden we were DECREASING his dose instead! I guess I am just looking for some reassurance that his numbers will level out shortly with this new dose!

Morris was quite playful with me this morning & was more cooperative than usual for his BG test!!! All of his P's seem to be in order this morning. Last night, he ate all of his +2 and +5 snacks, but only about 1/2 of his +8 snack.

2. Ronnie & Luna

Ronnie & Luna Well-Known Member

Re: 1/18 Morris AMPS 356 - is dosecrease working?

I dunno about the dose question, but at least he's eating good, are u home to grab a spotcheck?
    Let's see what others say on that dosecrease.

3. Gwen and Morris

Gwen and Morris Member

No, not home.....I am working all week :sad:

4. Cassandra and Sasha

Cassandra and Sasha Well-Known Member

You just had some green again yesterday, and this is probably a bounce from that. Let's see what today brings and then reassess how the new dose is working.

5. Gwen and Morris

Gwen and Morris Member

Re: 1/18 Morris AMPS 356

Thanks Cassandra. I will check him when I get home (around +9) and see where he is. Then, I have to put my other Mom hat on & take care of my 2 legged kids....will be out with them until PMPS.

6. Gwen and Morris

Gwen and Morris Member

Re: 1/18 Morris AMPS 356; +9 124

Although green would be better, this number is pretty nice too! Now, if we could only get rid of that pink from this morning permanently & stay in yellow, blue & green!!!!

7. pjstroop

pjstroop Member

Re: 1/18 Morris AMPS 356; +9 124

Looks like someone is headed toward a real nice PMPS :mrgreen:
    The NDW has cleared the house... woo hoo!

8. Gwen and Morris

Gwen and Morris Member

Re: 1/18 Morris AMPS 356; +9 124; +11 97

Green! :mrgreen: We are back into the green! Woo Hoo!

9. Brenda and Morris

Brenda and Morris Member

Wow, he cleared that rebound pretty darn quick! Now, are you ready to shoot a low number???? If it's not one thing, it's another! dancing_cat

Go, Morris, go! haha_smiley

10. Libby and Lucy

Libby and Lucy Senior Member Moderator

Morris is quite a prankster, isn't he? :lol: He was just waiting for you to start questioning the dose before he showed you!

11. Gwen and Morris

Gwen and Morris Member

Re: 1/18 Morris AMPS 356; +9 124; +11 97; PMPS 76

:mrgreen: Well, I was shocked by his PMPS number! Thought about it for a couple mins, then decided to shoot the new 1.5u anyway! I have been waiting a long time to see numbers like this! To celebrate, I opened another of the EVO cans I bought the other day & gave him 1/4 can of that for a treat!!! :mrgreen:

:mrgreen: I will get a +1 and, depending on that number, a +2 before I head to bed tonight. :mrgreen:

He ate all of his +5 snack today, but only about 1/2 of his +2 and +8 snacks.

12. CD and BigMac

CD and BigMac Well-Known Member

Re: 1/18 Morris AMPS 356; +9 124; +11 97; PMPS 76

Gwen, it was kind of funny to read your question from this morning... at the same time that I was looking at your SS and seeing that 76, hee, hee! Silly Morris!
    Great to see this!

13. Gwen and Morris

Gwen and Morris Member

Re: 1/18 Morris AMPS 356; +9 124; +11 97; PMPS 76; +1 94

Yay! A bit of a food spike, but still in the green zone! Will make it easier for momma bean to sleep with numbers like this!!! Will do my best to stay awake for another hour & get a +2 before calling it a night.

Hopefully this trend continues for the morning.....I have to work the early shift tomorrow, so my morning will be rushier than usual & I won't have extra time to play any BG games that Mr Morris might have hiding up his sleeve!!!!

14. pjstroop

pjstroop Member

Re: 1/18 Morris AMPS 356; +9 124; +11 97; PMPS 76; +1 94

Yay Morris!

Glad that your getting a +2.. just to make sure that he is going up...up... up..
    Of course not too far Morris :mrgreen:

15. Gwen and Morris

Gwen and Morris Member

:mrgreen: Morris sure wants to show me that he has FINALLY gotten the hang of this green business!! LOL!! :mrgreen:

I tested at +2 and was surprised with a 61! His timed feeder then opened for his +2 1/4 can snack of Friskies. I watched him eat every last morsel (took about 10 mins!), then he came over & we had snuggle time for a bit.....he even turned his motor on for me!!! We snuggled for about 5 mins, then I tested him again (15 mins from his last test) & he had risen up to 77. Nice food spike. Since he is rising, with the help of food, I think he will be OK tonight. His feeder will give him another snack at +5 and at +8. Will be interesting to see what the morning AMPS brings!

16. Cassandra and Sasha

Cassandra and Sasha Well-Known Member

Great hootin, Gwen! Very proud of you! That took very shiny BOS to do, but now that you've done it you'll want to do it again! :mrgreen: :D

17. Gwen and Morris

Gwen and Morris Member

Thanks Cassandra! Now that I have survived, I sure hope Morris does too!! LOL!! I could get used to this.......I hope he gets the memo!!! :lol:

I won't have time to play games with him in the morning.....so he sure better well cooperate!!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.