1/18 Tori AMPS 133; +6~79; PMPS 328

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Barb and Tori, Jan 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Barb and Tori

Barb and Tori Well-Known Member

See Tori bounce. Bounce Tori bounce. This young lady needs to pay more attention to her studies at LTS. On the bright side her bounces generally aren't as high and for not as long. One of these days I hope she'll get it right. If not as long as she stays under the renal threshold for the majority of the time I'll take it.

WCR- She's had a happy purry day. All the cats were a bit confused this morning I think when my son had to take over the morning feeding. Usually I feed and shoot as soon as I get home form work. This morning though when I went out to my car it wouldn't start. Two hours later and a bit poorer I arrived home with a new battery. Thank God for Daniel. What would I do without him? He always picks up the slack for me.

Have a good night everybody and may all your kitties dream in blues and greens. I'm off to work in awhile . That is if my car starts of course.

2. Libby and Lucy

Libby and Lucy Senior Member Moderator

sorry about the car, they always pick the worst times to do that (or I guess it is just that there is no such thing as a good time...). Tori is doing great, though, and the bounces aren't as bad as they used to be. One of these days she'll get over it.

3. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

Several of us are thinking of starting a remedial class at the LTS. Think Tori would want to sign up?

4. pjstroop

pjstroop Member

What a good son!
    Sorry to hear about your car Barb.. But, glad that it was just a battery..

Tori.. greens are not so bad.. really!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.