1/19 Blackie - Increase/Decrease Dose??

Discussion in 'Prozinc / PZI' started by Ele & Blackie (GA), Jan 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ele & Blackie (GA)

Ele & Blackie (GA) Well-Known Member

This is the 3rd morning in a row that Blackie's amps was in the 300's after pmps in the 160-170's. And this morning's 392 was the highest yet. And to add to the mystery, at +1 this morning he was at 357, a drop of 35 and this is after eating a good meal. Also, his nadir's seem to be late on most days, +9 or +10. I would be tempted to increase his evening dose, except that I'm not sure that's the answer. He is much less active at night, but eats about the same as during the day.

I had yesterday off, so today is my Monday. It snowed a little overnight, but not much. And we got over freezing this weekend. :D I hope everyone has a good week.

2. Terri and Lucy

Terri and Lucy Member

Hi Ele,

If you are happy with the way the 2.4 is working during the day but not overnight, why not raise the evening dose to 2.5 and stick with the 2.4 for daytime hours?

It's beautiful here today, bright sunny and temps in the upper 50s to lower 60s. I'm sitting in the infusion room and enjoying the warm sun coming in through the windows.

3. Sarah and Buzz

Sarah and Buzz Well-Known Member

Terri, send some sunshine and warm weather my way! :D I hope it lasts all day for you. :)

Ele, I am glad the dose is working at least half the time! ;) Also glad you got above freezing. Isn't it nice the first day that happens? Give Blackie a little pat for me and tell him to be good to his mama.

4. Terri and Lucy

Terri and Lucy Member

It did last all day. I was even able to throw off the blanket and take off the second pair of socks! So I put it an order for you to get some sunshine sometime this week. Please let me know if the order fails to arrive. :lol:

5. Sarah and Buzz

Sarah and Buzz Well-Known Member

Yippee! :) Hopefully Miss Lucy got to snooze in the sun and enjoy it as well. I will let you know if I don't receive my shipment of sunshine. ;)

6. Ele & Blackie (GA)

Ele & Blackie (GA) Well-Known Member

We got sunshine today and it got above freezing again. I might have to dig out my shorts. :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.