1/19 Max PMPS 171

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Max & Lori, Jan 19, 2022.

1. Max & Lori

Max & Lori Well-Known Member

Just wanted to jump on here and say that I cut Max’s dose back a little more tonight just because I am very sick. Fever, chills, etc. As it turns out I have COVID after going in to get tested this afternoon. Max has been doing so well, I absolutely hated to cut him back at all but I felt that I had better be safe. I am Max’s only caregiver so I’m asking for your prayers that I can get over this quickly. I did receive Max’s lab results back today and all was WNL except of course glucose, and his PSL (pancreatic specific lipase was elevated). Thanks so much. Yesterday https://felinediabetes.com/FDMB/thr...4-142-5-5-78-6-64-6-5-80.258018/#post-2902814

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope you feel better soon. Sending prayers. :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

Max & Lori likes this.
  3. Suzanne & Darcy

Suzanne & Darcy Well-Known Member

I am really happy about those blood results. I’m sorry about your being sick. I will pray for your swift recovery.

Max & Lori likes this.
  4. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

{{{Lori}}} so sorry to hear you are unwell. :bighug::bighug: Gotta take care of you so you can care for Max.

Max & Lori likes this.
  5. Tiger(GA) and Ruth

Tiger(GA) and Ruth Well-Known Member

Oh nooooooo :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug: I hope you have a quick recovery, and absolutely, you do what you gotta do to take care of yourself so that you can take care of Max. Tons and tons of prayers and healing vines being sent!

Max & Lori likes this.