1/19: Teal'c +12 97 Amps 101, +2 116, +4 56, +10 83, pmps 106

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Patty & Teal'c, Jan 19, 2022.

1. Patty & Teal'c

Patty & Teal'c Member

1/18

97 for am pre shot what a suprise making him wait a bit while I take dogs out. Will test again and go from there.

2. Patty & Teal'c

Patty & Teal'c Member

101 at retest not sure how to put that on the ss. Did give shot.

3. Bandit's Mom

Bandit's Mom Well-Known Member

With TR you can shoot any number over 50 if you can monitor. You shot a 71 a few days back! :)

If you stalled and shot at 101, your AMPS is 101. You would put 97 @+12, 101@ 12.5 in the AMPS cell in the SS.

4. Patty & Teal'c

Patty & Teal'c Member

Ok thank you I'll fix that getting ready to do the +2

Bandit's Mom likes this.
  5. Patty & Teal'c

Patty & Teal'c Member

56 at +4 fed a couple tablespoons FF turkey and gibblets.

6. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

I would not stall any more with a green amps provided you can monitor. With pmps it gets a bit trickier since you are gone all night. You might want to stall then. Do you use an auto feeder? Leave out frozen food?

7. Patty & Teal'c

Patty & Teal'c Member

I leave out food for him when I'm at work. Sometimes he eats it all sometimes he doesn't. If any is left I clean it out and start fresh again. I hate not giving him his insulin. It was nice when I left out Dr Elsey's but I did notice it caused his numbers to really rise, so it's wet food I leave down for him. Never thought of freezing it.

8. tiffmaxee

If you freeze in ice cube trays it might last longer. Many use auto feeders.

9. Patty & Teal'c

Patty & Teal'c Member

I'll try freezing I have trays we don't use would be perfect. Husband has covid. I gave Teal'c his shot husband will keep an eye on him but I have asked him to keep his distance so he won't test.

10. tiffmaxee

So sorry to hear about your husband. I hope it’s a mild case.

Patty & Teal'c likes this.