1/21: Teal'c Amps 134, +4 78, +6 101, pmps 122, +10 97

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Patty & Teal'c, Jan 21, 2022.

1. Patty & Teal'c

Patty & Teal'c Member

1/20

About the same as yesterday evening. Not a bad start however.

Bandit's Mom likes this.
  2. Bandit's Mom

Bandit's Mom Well-Known Member

Hi Patty, what is the reduction point you are working with? I see you reduced from 2U to 1.75U when he dropped to the 60s but are holding the dose even when he dropped to the 50s a couple of days back?

Btw, I know you work nights and I think you leave soon after the PM shot? Or is just test possible every PM?

3. Patty & Teal'c

Patty & Teal'c Member

I leave right after his pm shot. Unfortunately his AM shot is about a half hour late when I work.

I reduced because I think I was a bit freaked out after the loss of a friend's cat to hypo situation. As you can see although I tested Teal'c I didn't record it for about the last year. The loss of my friends cat kinda kicked me in the butt to start tracking Teal'c like I use to. I feel like maybe the last year I have gotten lucky with Teal'c.

I truly haven't thought about what point I should lower his dose. If you have a suggestion I would follow that.

I can have my husband shot Teal'c but he will not test. He claims Teal'c doesn't like it. I can test before I go out the door but it would be about an hour and 1/2 before he would be home from work to give shot. I wish we still worked 10 hours instead of the 12 hour shift. It worked so much better.

4. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

T is looking good on this dose.

Patty & Teal'c likes this.
  5. Patty & Teal'c

Patty & Teal'c Member

I agree. Thank you for all the help.

6. Patty & Teal'c

Patty & Teal'c Member

The ss is once again in read only mode will edit when it unlocks for me again.

7. Bandit's Mom

Bandit's Mom Well-Known Member

That happens from time to time when accessing the SS from a smartphone. Some Google Sheets issue, I think. You won't find that happen when you access it from a desktop/laptop

8. Patty & Teal'c

Patty & Teal'c Member

Usually if I pull out my laptop and access it from there when in view only it will, after I exit it on laptop, fix the version on the phone.

Thank you for adding my +10.

Bandit's Mom likes this.