1/23/10 - Bashful - AMPS 413

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Theresa&Bashful, Jan 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Theresa&Bashful

Theresa&Bashful Member

Morning folks...

A little discouraged by the high number again this morning after the nicer numbers yesterday, but this may be a boing from Bash probably going into the blue last night after I was asleep and the new dosecrease? I also heard him eating some leftovers about an hour and a half before shot time, but was too tired to get up and pick up the dishes, so that may have had some bearing also.

AMPS 413
    +1 360
    +2 337
    +3 287

WCR: Seems fine today, altho was mostly napping all morning before I left for work - I'm sure the highs and lows aren't making him feel super great; he ate well this morning. Will check tonight again for ketones.

Yesterday's Condo: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=3589

Tired Momma Bean - still not sleeping much or well. But tonight is one year anniversary with boyfriend bean, so that's a nice thing to look forward to. :D

Happy Caturday!
    Theresa & Bashful

2. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

I think you are right - Bashful probably saw some blues last night and you've got a bounce happening and maybe even a bouce plus some NDW. I hope the trip to RBC (Rebound City -- didn't know if you'd seen that abbreviation before) is short.

When you have a chance, can you put Bashful's name on your SS. (I forget how to do this. I think Ronnie knows!) If there are bunches of SSs open, it helps to have the kitty's name on each of them.

3. Theresa&Bashful

Theresa&Bashful Member

Sienne - revised the name on the - let me know if it's showed up correctly. Thanks for the words of wisdom and support! : )

4. Nina and KB

Nina and KB Well-Known Member

Glad to see he got down into yellows after this morning's high, I hope you see some action in the next cycle.

Feel better, and enjoy your anniversary!

5. Jill & Alex (GA)

Jill & Alex (GA) Senior Member Moderator

good luck with the increase! :D

6. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

Yup - your names are there!

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.