1/23 Boris Old tmers update

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Sandy and Boris, Jan 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sandy and Boris

Sandy and Boris Member

Hi LL Peeps and all you gorgeous kitties!

Please forgive me for not posting for so long but ya know it's always sumpthin! Boris is doing good he had a green ps yesterday and he's staying steady with his numbers. His new kitty wears him out sometimes and he retreats to the closet for a nap. What is up with Ok kitty always putting her ass in his face? She's always showing it off I guess, :roll: We changed OK's name to Gabby, I call her OK Gabby cause I always seem to be saying that to her.
    The Mis Mew report is she's hanging in there. Her tumor is bigger again today, now it looks like a jumbo orange hanging off her shoulder. I love her up and feed her all she wants. So that means Boris is maybe getting a few more chicken treats then normal but that's alright. I try to love him up when I can and Gene takes him up to bed at night, they watch tv together.
    I'm so glad that my big boy is doing so good, I think I see him smile when he gets his test and I praise him and rub the big belly! :D
    Sandy

2. OptOut

OptOut Well-Known Member

I love hearing about the stories of OK and Boris (and I'm glad he likes her). I'm so sorry to hear about Ms. Mew - it's so hard to see them when you can't control things.

3. Linda and Bear Man

Linda and Bear Man Well-Known Member

Nice update on Boris and Gabby, and always nice to see you posting, Sandy. It's sad to hear about Mis Mew, but I'm glad she is enjoying her loving and her eating.

4. Jen and Oreo (GA)

Jen and Oreo (GA) Well-Known Member

Hi Sandy :mrgreen:

Glad to hear Mis Mew is doing ok. Can't hope for much more for her :smile:

And happy King Boris is a happy kitty! Nice to hear he know how to deal with OK Gabby :D

We will come visit one day. DH can go fish and you and I can do whatever (be crazy kitty moms, tend the bar, cook yummy fuds, etc)!

5. chriscleo

chriscleo Well-Known Member

always love the kitty report.
    i know OK is good for keeping boris exercised. :)
    mismew hang in there, baby!

6. Judith and Thomas

Judith and Thomas Member

So good to see Boris is doing so well...well, except for occasional issues with Ms. OK Gabby.

Glad Miss Mew is doing OK and eating lots...pampering her is obviously the best thing for her..treasure every day. Sending lots of good thoughts your/her way.

Judith and Thomas (GA)

7. Jill & Alex (GA)

Jill & Alex (GA) Senior Member Moderator

good to hear from you, sandy! i'm glad boris is doing so well. sounds like gabby and boris are getting along just fine. :D
    scritches and headbutts to mis mew...

8. pjstroop

pjstroop Member

Hi Sandy!

So nice to hear from you... and that Boris is doing very well with keeping on his toes with O-Gabby and getting lots of tummy rubs.. He is a special kitty!

I'm so sorry to hear about Miss Mew.. Glad that you have this time to spend with her. She is such a lucky kitty to have you to care for her. Give her a chin scritch from us..

9. jojo and bunny

jojo and bunny Member

oh man i loved the name OK. (short for outside kitty, where she was found, for those that don't know). why you changing it? :shock:

since i talk to ya all the time i won't stay long, just let's sit down and share the noodles i got today (they is tasty ones! :mrgreen:) since i spyz with my little eyez that your SS is 20 days out of date. i strongly suggest updating it before it gets too far behind, trust me i have my reasons for you keeping a SS, k?
    has boris lost any weight since OK gabby came on the scene? i know right now he is getting extra treats cause of mew but you're just too soft-hearted. lol. when 2 of my 19 yr olds get their twice dialy treats that have their hidden pills in them the other furry faces are ignored since they don't need the treats, especailly mr settledown since he can put on weight so easily (in fact if his winter weight doesn't drop off come spring he is gonna go to camp dian, don't tell her).
    but boris's SS is a thing of beauty. a sea of green and blue with a hint of yeller occasionally. funny the thing that i am saying to practically every oldtimer condo i am visiting i have to say here too, awesome job! you have removed his diabetes from his WCR. and that is the ultimate goal, when BG has no bearing on his WCR/health. wish we could gather up all these SS's and WCR and run them over to all those vets that tell their newly dx'ed diabetic cat clients that they might as well PTS since 'the diabetes will do them in soon.' here it has been utterly removed from being a concern at all. as i said to andrea once when you get to this point i wouldn't call them diabetic cats, but rather a cat that happens to have diabetes.

((hugs)) about miss mew. i know it is so hard. tough tough times. just please remember that she doesn't care a fig that she is walking around with an orange on her shoulder. to her it just is. it is like i always am telling owners of cats that have to get amputations, cat is not emotionally attached to body parts like a human is, same thing here just more instead of less, she doesn't care that there is extra of her there at all. as long as she is feeling good and is eating and purring you're fine there okay? (read my post in linda/bearman's condo about signs of when things are not fine anymore). i will of course be so there for you when you need me. you have my number, don't be afraid to use it when you need to. ((more hugs))

10. Roni and Moonie

Roni and Moonie Well-Known Member

Sandy & Boris--great to hear all is well...happy to hear Boris's good health & great numbers! MisMew is so lucky to have you as her bean..Love overcomes all things..Moonie says Hi to Boris & still remembers him.. Be well & happy! :D :D :D

11. Michelle and Doodle

Michelle and Doodle Member

Sandy, I'm so glad Boris is doing so well!
    And that you have OK Gabby now to bring you so many smiles... and to give Boris ass in the face! :lol:
    sigh...beautiful (((MisMew))) - love her up for all of us Sandy. I'm glad she's still having good days.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.