1/23 Indy OTJ trial day 10 AMBG 76

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Jamy & Indy, Jan 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jamy & Indy

Jamy & Indy Member

Yesterday's condo

Happy Caturday and Old Timers Day. We have been enjoying reading about all the kitties that are more experienced at this sugar dance.

WCR: Nice to be back down to more "normal" numbers from last nights "sky high" PMBG of 95. :lol: cat(2)_steam Indy has been pretty much sleeping all day. Must be 6 days straight of pouring down rain (we live in the desert) that has made him just want to sleep. Sure makes the beans sleepy.

Indy is looking forward to maybe putting on a party hat in 4 more days! He is all nervous because he has never hosted a big celebration before, but I assured him that all he needs to do is keep giving me the pretty green numbers and the rest will be a piece of cake. Of course, now that cake has been mentioned my big sugar kitty is 100% on board. :mrgreen:

2. Sarah and Velcro

Sarah and Velcro Member

Velcro is getting ready for all the parties coming up. :D :D

Go INDY!!!

3. Jill & Alex (GA)

Jill & Alex (GA) Senior Member Moderator

happy, happy day 10 otj! looks like all systems are go for a party on day 14!
    lots of parties in LL this month... things are going so well.
    we may break a LL record with 10 otj parties this month.
    not too shabby! :mrgreen:

4. jojo and bunny

jojo and bunny Member

that is one fine OTJ countdown number! :D
    all is very well in this condo.

tell him not to be nervous at his party. once those LL cats start hitting the tunaritas they aren't gonna remember what they did at party the next day anyways. good thing since there is always that one kitty that dances on table with the lampshade on head. :roll: but it is good for them to cut loose and celebrate such a wonderful occasion. everyone is happy!

5. Ronnie & Luna

Ronnie & Luna Well-Known Member

HAPPY DAY 10 JAMY AND INDY!!

allllmost there!!
    :RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.