1/23 Shadow AMPS=245. +8=258

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA), Jan 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

+4=304
    +8=191
    AMPS=245 ~ .75u Lev (3rd day)

Yesterday's Condo

WCR: Shadow was waiting with his sis in hallway and trotted to the kitchen for food,. His AMPS were better last night at snack time and this morning so hoping that he will do ok today with this dosecrease finally. He was so sweet and purring while I was testing him...such a sweet kitty. He makes sure both bowls are licked clean for me, grabbing all little leftovers from Raja.
    Hope you all have a good Saturday....hey, it's the day when all our friends will be posting...should be great!!! :mrgreen:

2. Brenda and Morris

Brenda and Morris Member

Re: 1/23 Shadow AMPS=245

Happy Caturday to you Pat! And to Shadow and Raja as well!

Here's hoping the dosecrease does its thing! :mrgreen:

3. Monique & Spooky

Monique & Spooky Well-Known Member

He's so sweet! I really hope he settles down on this dose soon, try and get him really excercising today and then test him. Spooky used to give me quite a drop from excercise alone. Would be interesting to see. I have no prediction for today, I'm between a nice day with some middle blues or an ugly inverted curve. I'm hopping for the former.

Speaking of cleaning others bowls....Spooky actually cleaned the last peices out of Socks' dish this AM! Spooky is eating a mix now of his fav food mixed with what Socks eats. After his was empty he went and ate the last crumbs from Socks! Usually it's the other way around. Then.....my pervert cats :oops: Socks has a little knit bunny that he plays with (it was a gift for me in an Easter basket my friend made) he usually carries it somewhere lays it on the floor stands over it and creis WAH-WAH, WAH-WAH. Today I heard him doing that so I went to look and he had one of Hannah's Barbie dolls on the carpet with her dress up over her head, and he is standing over her with his toungue hanging out hollering WAH-WAH! :roll: Poor Barbie!

4. carolynandlatte

carolynandlatte Well-Known Member

If you didnt see, I had to take shadow off speed dial for Latte last night...actually she was banned from all conversations and shenanigans with any cat! She was not very happy about it either! grumpy_cat With Shadows great start this a.m., I may consider unblocking the speed dial. :mrgreen: Just dont want Latte to be a bad influence. ;-)

I hope you have a fabulous day!!!!!!!
    As always, thanks for your words of encouragement yesterday.

5. Lynee and Max

Lynee and Max Member

Happy Caturday Pat. Hope that Shadow is finally settling into the new dose.

6. Randi & Max (GA)

Randi & Max (GA) Well-Known Member

Good Morning Pat
    Nice report for Shadow today. I think it's ime for him and Raja to start having
    some heart to heart talks aout going OTJ.
    He is a stubborn little guy but this day looks promising.
    We will be watching.

7. Roni and Moonie

Roni and Moonie Well-Known Member

Ah the mystery that is the cat confused_cat Usually when I change Moonie's dose she waits for the lst second of the 6th cycle, just about the last millisecond, to show any change..Hope that is not the case for Shadow..Come on Shadow, show us some blue-green today!
    Have a great Caturday!

8. Miriam and Putty (GA)

Miriam and Putty (GA) Well-Known Member

It is looking like there are a lot of kitties not longer allowed phone privileges.....who is causing all the trouble?
    I hope you have a nice relaxing Saturday Pat. :YMHUG:

9. MJ+Donovan

MJ+Donovan Well-Known Member

I just felt like posting this here.

[​IMG]

10. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Re: 1/23 Shadow +6=310

+4=351
    +6=310

He will probably go a bit lower at +8 but it just isn't good enough. :sad:

11. carolynandlatte

carolynandlatte Well-Known Member

Re: 1/23 Shadow AMPS=245. +6=310

:YMHUG: ((((((((((((((((pat))))))))))))))))))) :YMHUG:

I've given the phone back to latte (all speed dials intact). She has been instructed to share some of her green with Shadow today. Expect a ring very soon! :mrgreen:

Hang in there!!!!!!! You KNOW Shadow will get back on track.

12. Juanita & Chika (GA)

Juanita & Chika (GA) Member

Re: 1/23 Shadow AMPS=245. +6=310

Hats off to you for doing such a great job with 2 sugar kitties!

13. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Re: 1/23 Shadow +8=258

+4=351
    +6=310
    +8=258

Shadow and Raja were looking at their watches and hanging around staring up at me....can't even pretend to ignore two little kitties and four little eyes boring holes in your brain. Ok, Ok....I see that it is snack time. Wow. What a surprise that you two are sitting right here too...just at the precise time.... :lol:

And what a surprise that I grabbed an ear on Raja too....she cowered but succumbed. I won't repeat what she was mumbling. :lol:
    She was +8=98 on this, the day after the day she began her second OTJ trial two months ago. Officially OTJ Dec 5th, she has not bothered to instruct her brother in the fine art of being consistent or the joy in being an over-achiever. She sits patiently drumming her fingernails as he is tested before each and every meal. She rolls her eyes and say she does not miss THAT part at all.
    Shadow did his drop at the magic +8 hour.... :YMSIGH: Forever my Problem Child.... :YMSIGH:

Thank you all for your happy thoughts...that really makes me feel better....really it does.... :YMHUG:

14. Jill & Alex (GA)

Jill & Alex (GA) Senior Member Moderator

it's funny how our kitties have these built in eternal clocks. they know exactly when it's time for snacks and meals! :lol:
    hope shadow slides into a nice pmps. if not, you may want to put the fat back on the dose (or something between a fat 0.75u and 0.75u)...

15. Linda and Bear Man

Linda and Bear Man Well-Known Member

Eternal or internal, Jill? Sometimes it sure feels eternal.

Pat, even when I don't post, I enjoy your condo every day.

16. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Re: 1/23 Shadow PMPS-194

PMPS-194 ~ .75u Lev

Jill....I guess the dose between the .75u and the fat .75u is just what he needs.... :lol: I don't know what to do... This one is just barely down into the blue (and any blue is "nice" in my book :lol: ) so I am going to try staying with the .75u for now....
    I hope that is ok....

17. Jill & Alex (GA)

Jill & Alex (GA) Senior Member Moderator

Eternal or internal, Jill? Sometimes it sure feels eternal.

ha! that's what i get for petting a kitty while typing! internal, but yes... seems like eternal sometimes.

pat, sure stick with it and see what happens...

18. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Re: 1/23 Shadow PMPS=194

:lol: Thanks Jill.....
    (with Raja it is definitely ETERNAL!!)

19. Nina and KB

Nina and KB Well-Known Member

Very promising PMPS, nice to see. Come on, Raja, whisper some of your secrets to Shadow.

20. Ronnie & Luna

Ronnie & Luna Well-Known Member

too many 'ternals in here :lol:

Come on shadow, how many times do I have to do this? Bring it on home, bring it on home to where the skies are blue and the grass is green and the treat are endless! :mrgreen:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.