1/23 ~Zoe Oldtimer Update~ 13 months OTJ

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Sherry & Zoe (GA), Jan 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sherry & Zoe (GA)

Sherry & Zoe (GA) Well-Known Member

Hello LL -- LOVE the idea of old-timers day...it is ssoo good to read the updates!

Zoe is doing pretty well. It has been a few days short of 13 months since her last Lantus injection. Since that time she has been diagnosed with Feline Asthma, a possible enlarged heart and had 3 teeth extracted.

Her current meds and supplements are:

Flovent 220 1 puff BID
    Dasuquin for her joints
    Fortiflora
    Revolution

She has been doing really good until about 3 days ago.....she has decided she doesn't want to eat....I am not quite sure what is going on. She runs to the kitchen to get her food, but she doesn't eat much. She is a little quieter than normal...but she still plays and comes to see us. I am keeping my eye on her and will take her in to the Vet, if things don't improve. In fact, right now she is sitting on my lap purring. The weather has been cooler than normal here in Florida, so I am sure that has something to do with her attitude.

Overall, I think we are doing good. Zoe's BG are staying in the 80's -90's. Her spreadsheet is up-to-date. :smile:

Have a good day!

Sherry & Zoe

2. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 1/23 ~Zoe~ 13 months OTJ

Congratulations on the 13 month OTJ!!!! Glad Zoe is doing well and hope that she
    starts eating with more enthusiasm soon. I'm in Florida too and the weather is really not the norm lately....
    guess the cold affects us all....hope the warm sun will be back to improve our spirits... :D
    Thanks for sharing your story with us today....love to hear success stories !!!
    It really gives inspiration to us all :thumbup

3. Linda and Bear Man

Linda and Bear Man Well-Known Member

Good to see another Old Timer/OTJ kitty stopping by. I hope the appetite picks up soon. Congrats on 13 months!

4. Jen and Oreo (GA)

Jen and Oreo (GA) Well-Known Member

Happy 13 months OTJ! Sending appy vines to Zoe. I hope it is just the weather.

5. Judith and Thomas

Judith and Thomas Member

So great to hear from you guys! Glad Zoe is still firmly in the OTJ camp. :mrgreen:

I hope her appy picks up soon so you don't need to worry about her...I know how we do worry about our furry ones, and keep such eagle eyes on even the most subtle differences, especially after all you has been through with her during her sugar dance.

Sending good appy vibes to Zoe.

Judith and Thomas (GA)

6. Nina and KB

Nina and KB Well-Known Member

Congrats on the 13 months, and I hope her appy improves quickly.

7. Roni and Moonie

Roni and Moonie Well-Known Member

Hi Sherry & Zoe--13 mths!! Seems like yesterday :lol: :lol: --Glad you are doing well & Zoe is too, but that appy thingy--Moonie's appy goes up & down--When she runs low it is down(green) When she is blue she is ravenous!!! Hope all will be well with that & Thanks for stopping by!!

8. OptOut

OptOut Well-Known Member

I'm so glad you did! I'm sorry I missed you first time around. I tried to get all the "oldies" this evening. I'm sorry Zoe has asthma, but I'm glad she's still feeling well.

9. Michelle and Doodle

Michelle and Doodle Member

I'm glad to see a Zoe condo!
    and certainly glad to see she's doing well BG wise!

I hope her appy improves - sending good vibes!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.