1/24 Bee AMPS~123

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Nancy & Bee, Jan 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nancy & Bee

Nancy & Bee Member

Good morning LL!

Woke up minutes before the alarm with whiskers on my face & a soft little meow. It's time to feed the kitty!!
    Bee ate a good breffus, washed up & is now checking out the neighbors from the window.

Noodles to the bean for not posting yesterday or getting the usual spot checks. A nasty case of food poisoning made for a very rough day yesterday. :cry: Off today... a perfect time for rest cuddles & spot checks! :mrgreen:

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=3598

2. Celia & Marco

Celia & Marco Member

aww seems like Bee is a sweetheart. Teach my kittehs to wake me up that way pls? :roll:

what a beeeautiful number this am!

3. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice AMPS Miss Bee...hope you are feeling better Nancy....
    You missed a great day yesterday....if you have time, try to read some of the posts from
    the Old Timers...it was such a beautiful day.... :D

4. Amy and Six

Amy and Six Well-Known Member

Bee - nice AMPS today! Take care of your mama bean...sounds like she needs some extra Bee lovin'!

5. Nancy & Bee

Nancy & Bee Member

+2~112/134

Woke up for a spot check & got 2 reads. 112 or 134 Bee is still surfin the blue!! That's my good girl. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
    Going to visit a few condos before going btb for a while.

Hope all the furbabies & beans are having a great day!

6. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

Pretty blues for Bee today.

It's interesting that Bee's numbers are higher in the PM. Most of our kitties run lower numbers at night and higher at AMPS due to the dawn phenomenon. Bee must really be a night kitty!

Hope you feel better!

7. Nancy & Bee

Nancy & Bee Member

+8~252

Well is was a nice blue surf. Hate to think about where Bee's heading...so I won't!! We'll find out soon enough huh girl. :roll:

You're right about the higher pm numbers, Sienne. At least since the dosecrease. Hmmmmm...any particular meaning to that??

Back to tbp tomorrow. Heading for another snooze til +11. Those kitty cuddles are making the bean feel much better! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

8. Libby and Lucy

Libby and Lucy Senior Member Moderator

I hope you're starting to feel better. Kitties are great for that, aren't they? At least she is not running too low, so you're able to get plenty of nappus in.

9. carolynandlatte

carolynandlatte Well-Known Member

Im glad you are back with us! :thumbup
    Hope your Sunday was restful and recuperating!

Maybe bee will take a double dip! :mrgreen:

10. Nancy & Bee

Nancy & Bee Member

PMPS~248

Bee is at a predictable yellow for PMPS. We seem to be in a rut here.

After she finished din-din Bee went over to her towel for a flea comb-out. She loves the attention & seems to know what we're doing. If she sticks out her chin or little bum, sure enough... Caught two of the little buggers tonight. Wish the fun would end! :razz:

11. Nancy & Bee

Nancy & Bee Member

+2~219, +3~176

Back to blue & calling it a night!

ni-ni everyone.......

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.